+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Truk Lagoon Deep Wrecks

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

Truk Lagoon Deep Wrecks

I put this clip together to show some of the deep wrecks we dive at Truk Lagoon.

I hope you enjoy it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVHjlrkYmWE

Supporting Member spyder360 is an unknown quantity at this point spyder360's Avatar
    Sentinel Expedition, Mk15/15.5

LAR VII, LAR V Clone, Dolphin

Re: Truk Lagoon Deep Wrecks

Awesome video - makes me want to book a trip...thanks for posting!

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar

Thanks, We have a trip next October and have places if you want to join us :)

Regards,

Lance

RBW Member ckrueger is an unknown quantity at this point ckrueger's Avatar
    rEvo Micro 3 w/RMS & NERD

Prism 2 w/NERD

Great video. Thanks for sharing!!!

RBW Member Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee's Avatar
    OPTIMA

Truk Lagoon Deep Wrecks

Awesome!!!!!
    Last edited by Diverlee; 23rd December 2016 at 00:08.

pike pikewashere is an unknown quantity at this point pikewashere's Avatar
    rEvo

Nice video!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Guys......Truk is an amazing place :)

tha never no's Barnsleyman has a spectacular aura about Barnsleyman has a spectacular aura about Barnsleyman has a spectacular aura about Barnsleyman has a spectacular aura about Barnsleyman has a spectacular aura about Barnsleyman's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

Nice video

See you were out with McKenzie - guess you were using the GPS. Oite is a good dive did it in 2014 with mate.
    Thanks for the reminder

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsleyman  View Original Post
    Nice video

See you were out with McKenzie - guess you were using the GPS. Oite is a good dive did it in 2014 with mate.
    Thanks for the reminder
    Hi, That was Estos he has been my guide since my very first trip there. I have been out with McKenzie and most of the guides including the Big Man, "Randy" who took us out to the Oite the very first time before I took a GPS and marked it along with a couple of the other difficult to find wrecks. As for the in close wrecks the guides can sense when they are on them!!

We have another trip October next year for more fun and adventure :)

Regards,

Lance

+ Reply to Thread