+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Need a booster or not?

RBW Member macado is an unknown quantity at this point macado's Avatar
    rEvo II Mini-Aquaseal Edition

Re: Need a booster or not?

Echoing what others said. Get a booster + couple T bottle of O2s. Transfill from both of them.

If you're just transfilling off T bottles without a booster you'll quickly reach the point of diminishing returns and end up returning half used bottles of O2.

It will make logistics easier, you'll be able to suck down more of your O2 bottles and starting your dives off with full tanks will be very nice especially if you're doing multiple dives or multiple days of diving.

My other advice is to get multiple sets of rebreather tanks. Keep them all filled and top them off when done using. It may sound stupid but being able to just grab a set of already filled tanks will make everything much easier.

Booster has been one of my best purchases after my rebreather.

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

get one of these http://www.csecorporation.com/pdf/ma...4_brochure.pdf
    then sell boosted O2 to the tourists and pay for the booster in no time
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

Get a booster, well worth the investment.

Fifi on Provo has been able to get 100% O2 for me when I'm there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2