View Poll Results: I am a rebreather ____?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Diver

35 87.50%
  • Pilot

2 5.00%
  • (See comment)

4 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What do you call yourself?

Thinker n Tinkerer Sparedone is an unknown quantity at this point Sparedone's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz

Bp240/bmr500, BG174

What do you call yourself?

Just a fun thread to see currant consensus. Are we rebreather pilots, rebreather divers or some other strange term?

I'll start with 3 options in the poll, feel free to add others in the comments.

RBW Member Capt Morgan is an unknown quantity at this point Capt Morgan's Avatar
    KISS Classic

Re: What do you call yourself?

Numpty, suits me nicely.

SBOD Pilot Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish's Avatar
    AP Classic SBOD v. AV1c

I refer to others as rebreather pilots.

I refer to myself, usually, as "you f***ing idiot". Or as a rebreather diver.

RBW Member Ethanoln is an unknown quantity at this point Ethanoln's Avatar
    Megaladon 2.7

Diver

Sent fra min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

RBW Member FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler's Avatar
    Optima

really !!!!!

All IMVHO obviously... Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field's Avatar
    NVMCCR Inspiration

Classic KISS, Sport KISS

What kind of ill-informed drunk would refer to SCUBA for Diving as something you Pilot?

If you meet someone like that beat the Sh*t out of them with a Dictionary.

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

Garth

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

RBW Member techintime is an unknown quantity at this point techintime's Avatar
    Revo III micro FT RMS

Rebreather diver

+ Reply to Thread