+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: TruDive ??

Owner
    PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis's Avatar
    Revo,Optima, Prism, Meg, Pos 7

Kiss,Evo, Sentinel,Pathfinder,

Re: TruDive ??

Quote Originally Posted by mente  View Original Post
    is a IOS version in the works?

There are a number of upgrades coming for TruDive. The next addition will be the Open Circuit version. This will be a free upgrade and we hope to have it completed by early February...beta versions in testing now.

Tablet/Phone version we hope to release by April.

Keep your eyes open for monthly TruDive Webinairs coming soon!

Peter

Cognitive surrender TopLeft is an unknown quantity at this point TopLeft's Avatar
    Evolution+

Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by PSotis  View Original Post
    There are a number of upgrades coming for TruDive. The next addition will be the Open Circuit version. This will be a free upgrade and we hope to have it completed by early February...beta versions in testing now.

Tablet/Phone version we hope to release by April.

Keep your eyes open for monthly TruDive Webinairs coming soon!

Peter
    This is what I want next! Thanks Peter.

Banned CGOUGHN is an unknown quantity at this point CGOUGHN's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2

Poseidon MkVI

Multi level dive planning? It doesn't like the kinds of dives we have in Curaçao. Depth is great (based on my RMV and BO possibilities)...I did my CCR Trimix course with Peter and it made sense for the kind of diving we did at that time. Currently, it almost seems like I should have stuck with my other dive planner. I'm glad it wasn't a major expense, but still, not exactly something I recommend to others. Not even my students.

I'm still not sure why IANTD made this their "go to" planner. It's not even complete yet.

Owner
    PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis's Avatar
    Revo,Optima, Prism, Meg, Pos 7

Kiss,Evo, Sentinel,Pathfinder,

Quote Originally Posted by CGOUGHN  View Original Post
    Multi level dive planning? It doesn't like the kinds of dives we have in Curaçao. Depth is great (based on my RMV and BO possibilities)...I did my CCR Trimix course with Peter and it made sense for the kind of diving we did at that time. Currently, it almost seems like I should have stuck with my other dive planner. I'm glad it wasn't a major expense, but still, not exactly something I recommend to others. Not even my students.

I'm still not sure why IANTD made this their "go to" planner. It's not even complete yet.
    Wow, Chris...whats wrong, no Christmas turkey today?

With the release of the OC version will be the multilevel planner, so I hope this will be enjoyed by the people who need that feature.

Chris, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but when someone speaks "out of turn" I need to address it. To be clear, IANTD has not made TD its "go to" dive planner, as its not yet a fully functional planner for OC & CCR. Maybe when it reaches its completion it will be incorporated but that final decision is made by the folks at IANTD. Yes, we have discussed the use of TD by IANTD...but nothing has ever been finalized.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2