+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 24w HID Bulb for Metal sub Torch

RBW Member Ericcampbell is an unknown quantity at this point Ericcampbell's Avatar

24w HID Bulb for Metal sub Torch

Hi I need a replacement bulb for my metal sub torch. Its a 24w HID. I have been told they cant be got any more. Does anyone know if metalsub will change my torch over to LED or is there any other alternative. Also if anyone has a contact in metal sub to chat to i would be grateful.

regards
    Eric

Roland Somodi rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver's Avatar
    Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

Re: 24w HID Bulb for Metal sub Torch

Hi,

Do you have a picture of the broken bulb? please post it to see if it is the one made by Bright Star at Taiwan.

VR

Roland
    Very Respectfully

Roland Somodi

sent from my Commodore 64 using Wizard of War....

RBW Member Ericcampbell is an unknown quantity at this point Ericcampbell's Avatar

I dont. My torch is with metal sub in holland at the moment sent by CPS partenship. I cant get in contact with metal sub directly as i posted it to CPS for repairs in July!! I am having no joy with then so im trying to sort the problem out myself

Stéphane Acounis Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane's Avatar
    rEvo3 rMS

rEvo2 HH, rEvo1

Hello,

I have the same lamp and the bulb does not look like a Welch Allyn or Brighstar product.
    I will post a photo this week-end as I am trying to disassemble it in order to put a led into it.

Stéphane Acounis Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane's Avatar
    rEvo3 rMS

rEvo2 HH, rEvo1

Here is a photo of the bulb:

+ Reply to Thread