+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Croatia new explorations........video

Croatia new explorations........video

A new exciting exploration took place at Sinijac springs in Croatia in August 2016. Back in 2006, I had this cave successfully explored down to the depth of -155mt. This time Fred joined my efforts so we have been exploring on alternate dives. Fred reached -186mt first, then I pushed the limit of the unknown down to -203mt moving forward for 420mt from the cave entrance and counting 230mt below the depth of -100m. Unfortunately limited visibility is typical of this site so there’s no wonder we faced visibility as low as 2 or 3 meters.
    Team members
    Alessandra Massarenti, Carlo Venezia, Davide Massarenti, DDISKF, Fred Swierczynski, Gigi Casati e Tihomir Kovacevic

https://youtu.be/o7Nbauf9H4Q
    Last edited by gigi casati; 17th November 2016 at 21:21.

RBW Member andreasilent is an unknown quantity at this point andreasilent's Avatar
    evolution+

Re: Croatia new explorations........video

great job Gigi!

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Croatia new explorations........video

Nice !!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread