Closed Thread

Thread: JJ-CCR, DiveCAN, International (non-CE)

RBW Member siamesefirecrab is an unknown quantity at this point siamesefirecrab's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

JJ-CCR, DiveCAN, International (non-CE)

Just back from diving in the South of Thailand. It is ready to dive.

Unit is MfG 03/2014. Done about 200 hours in the first 18 months then had factory service and electronics upgrade and done another 50 hours so the unit overall has done about 250 hours of which the electronics have seen about 50 hours.

It is a Petrel2 with VPM.

Cells are 02/2016 and 03/2016 so a new set will be advisable soon.

Been in the cave shield most of the time to protect the can from real life on a cattle boat :D

Most dives were 2-3 hour run times at normoxic TMX depths in the ocean.

No mods.

Holds positive and negative without issues. Shows some evidence of the 250 hours done as seen in some of the pics.

Shipping: Unit as depicted with 3 cells and batteries in head and handset. Will ship in original shipping crate.

What's not included: Tanks, cave shield.

Can ship or buyer can pick up from Bangkok, Thailand. If the timing is right I can also drop off or ship from Manila, Philippines or Hong Kong as I rotate through there often.

5500 Euro + Shipping. Any questions, PM me. Pics: https://flic.kr/s/aHskGChWge

RBW Member siamesefirecrab is an unknown quantity at this point siamesefirecrab's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

Re: JJ-CCR, DiveCAN, International (non-CE)

I had some private messages here and elsewhere that I posted it asking me how I upgraded this unit from analogue to DiveCan and what shipping options there are.

1) The unit was DiveCAN from the start. I think serial numbers > 5100 were all DiveCAN. The only upgrade was when I had electronics serviced I got it back with a Petrel 2 when it was originally a Petrel 1.

The only modification was the adding on of VPM algorithm.

2) Shipping - I would NOT want to ship it with any method that takes months to arrive (sea cargo) or has no tracking so that means we are somewhat limited to the more expensive options like DHL, FedEx, TNT. But I do travel a lot so depending on the timing and the location of buyer I might be able to carry it in and hand-deliver it or ship it from somewhere closer. I have opportunity to take it to Manila, Hong Kong or Tampa in the near term.

Any further questions or reference requests, send me a message and I will be happy to address it.

JJ-CCR

Re: JJ-CCR, DiveCAN, International (non-CE)

Sold pending payment / logistics.

Closed Thread