+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Heating vest : Santi vs Bts vs scubaforce x heating vest

RBW Member macado is an unknown quantity at this point macado's Avatar
    rEvo II Mini-Aquaseal Edition

Re: Heating vest : Santi vs Bts vs scubaforce x heating vest

Been watching this thread a bit..

I also just picked up a Thermalution vest a few weeks ago. I've only had it on 4 dives so far (40f/~4c) but it's definitely a game changer. I'm hoping I don't run into any issues with it. I need a few more dives with it before I form a full opinion but so far I like it.

One thing..The user manual is terribly translated. Might as well be in Chinese still.. I just hope their engineering department is better than their marketing / technical writing team.

I've hear a lot of bad opinions about them but it seems to be from people who've never tried them.

RBW Member Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee's Avatar
    OPTIMA

Heating vest : Santi vs Bts vs scubaforce x heating vest

You can order it directly from Thermalution and they have good customer service and warranty. Unlike a local vender in south Florida. Also Heated Wetsuits is great! It does suggest in the instruction book to put it over a shirt and not on bare skin. I found this keeps my back from getting "burned".
    Like I said before the only problem I had was when I bought one that was broken out of the box and the the local vender wouldn't replace it or help me. I had to contact the company and they asked me to do a few simple tests to find out which part was not working. I did, sent it to them and they promptly sent me a new one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RBW Member mente is an unknown quantity at this point mente's Avatar

Re: Heating vest : Santi vs Bts vs scubaforce x heating vest

Quote Originally Posted by diverklondike  View Original Post
    Look for something new to be announced at DEMA from a well known vendor in the marketplace...
    DEMA is over. Any news on heated vests?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7