+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 100 feet or less

RBD one dive at a time... pete611 will become famous soon enough pete611 will become famous soon enough pete611 will become famous soon enough pete611's Avatar

100 feet or less

greetings to all'm a very experienced diver, more than 5000 dives but two years ago I was operated at heart. my question is will be safe to return to dive. 100 feet or less open circuit.

RBW Member oya has a spectacular aura about oya has a spectacular aura about oya has a spectacular aura about oya has a spectacular aura about oya has a spectacular aura about oya's Avatar
    Meg Apecs

KISS Classic

Re: 100 feet or less

I'm just an anonymous person on the internet with no liability, no medical training, nor any knowledge about you or your particular health history...
    but sure! Why not? What could happen?

(Please go see a dive physician. I hope very much you get cleared and are back in the water in no time. All the best!)

Escaped... Lab Rat is an unknown quantity at this point Lab Rat's Avatar
    Meg Driver

It very much depends on what was done and what conditions you have. If, for instance, you have residual heart failure after CABG, then maybe any immersion is unwise. You need a good diving doc.

You can always call Duke and set up an appointment there...they are happy to take on novel or unusual cases.

-Richard

SBOD Pilot Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish's Avatar
    AP Classic SBOD v. AV1c

Quote Originally Posted by oya  View Original Post
    I'm just an anonymous person on the internet with no liability, no medical training, nor any knowledge about you or your particular health history...
    but sure! Why not? What could happen?

(Please go see a dive physician. I hope very much you get cleared and are back in the water in no time. All the best!)
    Very much this. Anyone qualified to make this kinda call won't, here. Anyone who does give you an answer, shouldn't. Have a chat with a cardiologist and/or dive doctor who's familiar with your case.

Fake Diver Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack's Avatar
    Meg

KISS

Quote Originally Posted by pete611  View Original Post
    greetings to all'm a very experienced diver, more than 5000 dives but two years ago I was operated at heart. my question is will be safe to return to dive. 100 feet or less open circuit.
    thats really a question for your doctor, not from the internet.

If you are a DAN member, contact them.

+ Reply to Thread