+ Reply to Thread

Thread: We can sell your pre-owned rebreather FAST!!

www.AddHelium.com Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium's Avatar

We can sell your pre-owned rebreather FAST!!

Are you looking to buy a new one and want to sell your current unit? We sell pre-owned FAST!

Right now we have Customers waiting!

We always have people who contact us from all over the world...as of today, we are looking for pre-owned Evolutions and KISS Orca Spirits with buyers waiting for our call!

Customers prefer Add Helium Certified units because they know they are getting what they paid for, ready to dive, with a guarantee. Sellers love us because we get it done fast and easy, and we stand behind the unit so when the sale is done, they have nothing to worry about,

Don't Wait!! Contact us right now!

Ken@addhelium.com or 954-633-8355
    www.AddHelium.com

RBW Member markdol2 is an unknown quantity at this point markdol2's Avatar
    hammerhead extreeme

Re: We can sell your pre-owned rebreather FAST!!

Will you buy and flip a unit or will it be a consignment for a percentage? thanks.

Owner
    PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis's Avatar
    Revo,Optima, Prism, Meg, Pos 7

Kiss,Evo, Sentinel,Pathfinder,

consignment only...sorry :)

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by markdol2  View Original Post
    Will you buy and flip a unit or will it be a consignment for a percentage? thanks.
    It is on a consignment basis, but I do not consider it to be with a percentage added for profit as you imply. They will add a fee to the overall cost for their time, material, and parts in order to make sure the unit passes their standards since they are guaranteeing it.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

RBW Member markdol2 is an unknown quantity at this point markdol2's Avatar
    hammerhead extreeme

Red face Re: We can sell your pre-owned rebreather FAST!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    It is on a consignment basis, but I do not consider it to be with a percentage added for profit as you imply. They will add a fee to the overall cost for their time, material, and parts in order to make sure the unit passes their standards since they are guaranteeing it.
    No implications intended i am just curious. To sell it out right is a lot easier but sometimes it would be at a big loss since there is no real profit for a store to resell it. A consignment you might have to wait awhile longer for the sale and the shop is being nice enough to help you out.

RBW Member michael-fisch is on a distinguished road michael-fisch is on a distinguished road michael-fisch's Avatar
    SF2, IDA76, Flex

AH1

Not sure that I wouldn't almost always do better using Ebay, instead of letting Add Helium flog it for me.

Michael

www.AddHelium.com Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium's Avatar

Hi Michael:

The reason we are so much more successful than Ebay in selling pre-owned rebreathers, is that people never know what we are going to get. Don't get me wrong...we love Ebay! We get a lot of service work on units that people bought there that are not ready to dive.

We certify the units before we sell them, and guarantee they are ready to dive so obviously it is in our best interest to make sure they are ready to go before they ship out the door. We also put fresh cells and batteries in them.

Ebay has its place...but not sure pre-owned rebreathers is where you want to be for selling, or buying, something like a rebreather.
    www.AddHelium.com

+ Reply to Thread