+ Reply to Thread

Thread: P2 Electronics Upgrade?

Instructor dauntless_divers is an unknown quantity at this point dauntless_divers's Avatar
    Triton, Revo, Prism2, LAR V

P2 Electronics Upgrade?

Hello RBW,

I have one of the original SW Predator P2's. I am interested in upgrading the controller/HUD or just swapping them out completely to the same configuration as the new ones. I believe this is the divecan upgrade?

Has anyone ever done this and/or know the price? I have seen a few other threads that allude to this topic but they are several years old at this point.

Cheers for the information,

Matt

RBW Member H2Ocaver is a jewel in the rough H2Ocaver is a jewel in the rough H2Ocaver is a jewel in the rough H2Ocaver is a jewel in the rough H2Ocaver is a jewel in the rough H2Ocaver is a jewel in the rough H2Ocaver is a jewel in the rough H2Ocaver is a jewel in the rough H2Ocaver's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2 Instructor

Hollis Explorer Inst Trainer

Re: P2 Electronics Upgrade?

Honestly Matt, just buy a used Gen2. I have done this for one customer and the cost is in line with just buying a used Gen2. Quotes for the labor and hardware and shipping will be too prohibitive. If you had another unit you would also have a fully functional backup. I can do it if you would like, but I would discourage it-Eric

+ Reply to Thread