+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New and researching rebreathers to buy

RBW Member anyctd1 is an unknown quantity at this point anyctd1's Avatar
    None

New and researching rebreathers to buy

I have been diving since 1967 but really 1977 since the original certification was in the mid-west and diving quarries didn't count for me. Once qualified in 1977 have been hitting the Pacific and the world diving The Bahamas last August and Wakatobi next year. I have recently become interested in rebreathers and am looking forward to obtaining one in the near future. Hope to get some insight about which ones to consider. I am not a cave diver but like to do photography, wreck diving and gaming.

RBW Member Divesoft, LLC is an unknown quantity at this point Divesoft, LLC's Avatar
    CCR Liberty

Re: New and researching rebreathers to buy

Hello Antyctd1,

I am convinced that all our instructors will be more than happy ton help you with all your questions. Lower please see their list:

http://ccrliberty.com/training/instructors/

Next link will bring you to CCR Liberty websites. Our rebretaher is first full fault tolerant rebreather with CE certification on the market.

http://ccrliberty.com/

In case of any question, please don't hesitate to contact me on or on lower mentioned email or cell #.

Best regards

Matej Fischer
    Divesoft, LLC
    fischer@divesoftus.com

RBW Member jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner is a glorious beacon of light jturner's Avatar
    APD Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by anyctd1  View Original Post
    I have been diving since 1967 but really 1977 since the original certification was in the mid-west and diving quarries didn't count for me. Once qualified in 1977 have been hitting the Pacific and the world diving The Bahamas last August and Wakatobi next year. I have recently become interested in rebreathers and am looking forward to obtaining one in the near future. Hope to get some insight about which ones to consider. I am not a cave diver but like to do photography, wreck diving and gaming.
    My advice would be to firstly to try as many of them as you can - whilst they're all basically the same, they all have small differences and some people like/particularly value feature "x" whilst others don't - and secondly to find out what others in your area are diving to enable you to have local, on the ground support options.

Chris Ferrar hyrax is an unknown quantity at this point hyrax's Avatar
    Evolution

Try as many as you can. Make sure that you try at least the fallowing. In no particular order.

XCCR/Defender
    MEG
    Liberty
    JJ CCR
    rEvo
    Prism 2

RBW Member theJonas is an unknown quantity at this point theJonas's Avatar

If you're not the technical type and mostly want to get closer to fish for photography then maybe the poseidon is for you?

+ Reply to Thread