+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Titan eCCR - all the options, great condition, lots of extras! Regularly dived.

RBW Member Byte Me is an unknown quantity at this point Byte Me's Avatar
    rEvo Micro III

Titan

Titan eCCR - all the options, great condition, lots of extras! Regularly dived.

Hello,

Selling my Titan eCCR bought in 2013. Dived last week with no issues or concerns (completed CCR Cave). Has been to 250' on Gunilda in July of this year. Has the most recent version of the head (new in January 2015). Solenoid is excellent. Counterlungs and loop are also excellent. Serviced MAV block and replaced two sensors 7/2016 before Gunilda trip. All you need to do is add a BP/W, scrubber, tanks and it's ready to dive!

Extras include:
    • Packable scrubber option (along with Cartridge option)
    • Spare battery (from SCULA light but same connector) and charger
    • Three new, unopened O2 Sensors (along with 3 in the head) plus addl spare (7 O2 Cells!)
    • Two service kits (all O-rings and mushroom valves)
    • Spares Kit (o-rings)
    • Spare DSV hose clamp
    • spare scrubber bucket screw top thing
    • ADV has been removed and replaced with a T-piece (like on O2 side)
    • ADV is included, working, and can be plumbed back in if desired
    • Hose on DIL SPG replaced with miflex HP
    Rock solid unit that has served me well over the years. I did have a problem with the original head which as noted was replaced Jan 2015 with a BRAND NEW (NOT rebuilt) head that has been perfect.

Perfect unit for newer CCR diver all the way to 300'+, wrecks, caves, etc. I've traveled all over with it as a carry on with no issues. One of the lightest units out there and with the back cover snapped it place it's perfect for travel. (Loop, regs and bailout regs all wrap around the sides and top held in place by the velcro tank straps, all completely concealed by the cover.)

Let me know if you have any questions or need more pics.

Shipping is included to CONUS. Paypal or bank transfer. Paypal has to cover fees.

$4700 USD. Willing to ship worldwide at buyer's addl expense.

rEvo Micro III

Titan

Re: Titan eCCR - all the options, great condition, lots of extras! Regularly dived.

Bump for price drop. Spare charger also sold, however, still includes spare battery and all other noted extras!

$4250 OBO. Need to move this, make me an offer!

rEvo Micro III

Titan

Re: Titan eCCR - all the options, great condition, lots of extras! Regularly dived.

New price. Let's get this moved!!

$3900 OBO.

rEvo Micro III

Titan

Price update bump. $3500.

rEvo Micro III

Titan

Get yourself a Christmas present :)

$3000US!!

Spare sensors
    Extra battery
    Two service kits
    Extra o-rings

Add a BC, tanks, gas and sorb (or cartridge!!) and it's ready to dive!!

rEvo Micro III

Titan

BUMP! Make an offer - need to move this!

Chris Ferrar hyrax is an unknown quantity at this point hyrax's Avatar
    Evolution

Well I would hate to offend you by giving you a low ball offer. But I do have a few questions. Do you know if there is still factory support for the titan? Do you know who is actively teaching on it?

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

Quote Originally Posted by hyrax  View Original Post
    Well I would hate to offend you by giving you a low ball offer. But I do have a few questions. Do you know if there is still factory support for the titan? Do you know who is actively teaching on it?
    Bozanic will train you on the plastic wunder, not sure there is support any longer for it however.

rEvo Micro III

Titan

Quote Originally Posted by hyrax  View Original Post
    I know of three instructors depending on where you are, ping me if you need the info. I still get answers to my emails from Tomar but I haven't had an issue with this unit one I got the new head a couple years ago.

rEvo Micro III

Titan

Bump - $2550 shipped to the US, intl shipping I can do but buyer pays actual cost. This is packed up, ready to go.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast