+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cooper hoses and narked Stand for Meg

RBW Member SHURIKKEN is an unknown quantity at this point SHURIKKEN's Avatar
    COPIS MEG MODIFICADO

GOLEM FLEX

Cooper hoses and narked Stand for Meg

Hi, I'm thinking of putting some hoses Cooper in my Meg, but I support narked with in handle and if I can not have problems.

RBW Member michael-fisch is on a distinguished road michael-fisch is on a distinguished road michael-fisch's Avatar
    SF2, IDA76, Flex

AH1

Re: Cooper hoses and narked Stand for Meg

Can't understand what you wrote. Try writing it in spanish, we have enough members with fluent spanish skills that making it understandable shouldn't be a problem.

Michael
    Last edited by michael-fisch; 12th October 2016 at 19:56. Reason: spelling - what else

COPIS MEG MODIFICADO

GOLEM FLEX

Hola, estoy pensando en colocar unas tráqueas Cooper en mi rebreather Megalodon, en el cual tengo puesto un soporte de Narked. La cuestión es que las tráqueas Cooper son menos elásticas y no se pueden aplastar, al quedar por encima del asa del soporte no se si las tráqueas van a quedar muy tirantes y se pueden dañar.

Thinker n Tinkerer Sparedone is an unknown quantity at this point Sparedone's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz

Bp240/bmr500, BG174

Back into English roughly:

Hi, I'm thinking of putting some Cooper hoses in my rebreather Megalodon, which I have put a narked stand. The point is that the Cooper hoses are less elastic and might be crushed, to be above the carrier handle if the hosed not going to be very tight and can be damaged.

Can't help but all the best.
    Cameron

COPIS MEG MODIFICADO

GOLEM FLEX

Quote Originally Posted by Sparedone  View Original Post
    Back into English roughly:

Hi, I'm thinking of putting some Cooper hoses in my rebreather Megalodon, which I have put a narked stand. The point is that the Cooper hoses are less elastic and might be crushed, to be above the carrier handle if the hosed not going to be very tight and can be damaged.

Can't help but all the best.
    Cameron
    Very thanks

+ Reply to Thread