+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CCR Diving in Hawaii

RBW Member michael-fisch is on a distinguished road michael-fisch is on a distinguished road michael-fisch's Avatar
    SF2, IDA76, Flex

AH1

Re: CCR Diving in Hawaii

Quote Originally Posted by whynot?  View Original Post
    +1...

and why so many new posts from Ocean Legends after the bashing over flogging a new guy with equipment and training rip offs???? I seem to remember hearing that Daren left here and went to the "deco stop" forum because "the RBW community sucked." That's verbatim, I heard it myself in person from him, in O'hau.
    When your pocketbook is getting emptier every day and your accountant is talking about "chapter 10", you gotta do something.
    If you taught for years using smoke and mirrors, do the current responses suprise you?
    Hopefully they'll go tits up and be out of business. Kind of doubt that the agencys will take any action against them though, that could affect the agency's bottom line, which is the only thing worth protecting.

Michael

RBW Member Ocean Legends is an unknown quantity at this point Ocean Legends's Avatar
    Liberty CCR

Hollis Prism2, Meg, Flex,

Aloha RBW Members,

We support the RBW community hence we are site sponsors. We would like to thank you all for your support over the years.

We wish you all the very best and safe Diving! Have a Great Week!

Aloha,

Ocean Legends Dive Team.

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    I really hate to be the stick-in-the-mud here and I hope that I am completely wrong, but I just can not help but feel there is a sock puppet. Think about it, first post from a brand new member just in time to support an operation that has received a bad review.
    Hi Don,

Checked it out and talked on the phone, this person is real...

Best regards,
    Chett. L

RBW Member Ocean Legends is an unknown quantity at this point Ocean Legends's Avatar
    Liberty CCR

Hollis Prism2, Meg, Flex,

Hey Don,

If you are planning a trip to Hawaii let me know. We would love to have you at the facility.

Warm Regards,

Jake

Ocean Legends Dive Team

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2