+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: CCR Liberty Blues

RBW Member michael-fisch is on a distinguished road michael-fisch is on a distinguished road michael-fisch's Avatar
    SF2, IDA76, Flex

AH1

Re: CCR Liberty Blues

why don't you give Mat a call. Or maybe Tomas Sladek at +420416857057.

Michael

RBW Member EOD is an unknown quantity at this point EOD's Avatar
    MK16

Quote Originally Posted by rjack  View Original Post
    So less than a month after your horrible MOD1 experience, still under 10hrs on the unit, you're doing 149ft dives on air dil.
    And people wonder why USAF is transitioning to drones...

RBW Member michael-fisch is on a distinguished road michael-fisch is on a distinguished road michael-fisch's Avatar
    SF2, IDA76, Flex

AH1

Quote Originally Posted by EOD  View Original Post
    And people wonder why USAF is transitioning to drones...
    drones also drink less at the O-Club bar.

Michael

RBW Member Nubium is an unknown quantity at this point Nubium's Avatar
    Liberty

Dolphin,Megalodon,rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by Nubium  View Original Post
    Oh my my... I am not a happy chap. I was at a dive site and had to tell me dive buddies that i could not dive today cos my liberty was doing odd things. during the journey to the dive site the head thought it was 650 metres under water and logged that dive. Because of this when i wanted to dive it was tell my to decend to 265 metres because that was my deco ceiling. I understand there is a pressure sensor problem. But even when i exclude one the problem is still there. I can't get rid of this ceiling exceeded problem, I have disconnected the batteries completely out of the unit but it still holds the ceiling deco info. Im getting really pissed of. I have planned to do some really good wreck diving this weekend coming and i may have to cancel everything cos of the problem. Does anyone know how to reset any deco info?

Rant over.... for now.
    Divesoft have gone out of their way for me to be able to use my unit on my holiday this weekend, Great customer service!!

RBW Member Steverin06 is an unknown quantity at this point Steverin06's Avatar
    Liberty

Divesoft have gone out of their way for me to be able to use my unit on my holiday this weekend, Great customer service!!
    That's awesome! My head has been at Divesoft for nearly three weeks now because their software engineers are "overwhelmed." Wish my problem was easy to fix.

Liberty

Dolphin,Megalodon,rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by Steverin06  View Original Post
    That's awesome! My head has been at Divesoft for nearly three weeks now because their software engineers are "overwhelmed." Wish my problem was easy to fix.
    Im sorry its taking so long for you.

RBW Member uwxplorer is on a distinguished road uwxplorer is on a distinguished road uwxplorer's Avatar
    rEvo mini III Hybrid rMS

during the journey to the dive site the head thought it was 650 metres under water and logged that dive. Because of this when i wanted to dive it was tell my to decend to 265 metres because that was my deco ceiling.
    What kind of mix was your rebreather assuming you were diving that it was actually computing deco obligations for a 650 m deep dive? It would have to have a sizable fraction of marijuana I reckon...

Liberty

Dolphin,Megalodon,rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by uwxplorer  View Original Post
    What kind of mix was your rebreather assuming you were diving that it was actually computing deco obligations for a 650 m deep dive? It would have to have a sizable fraction of marijuana I reckon...
    Just air!!! ha ha

Liberty

Dolphin,Megalodon,rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by Steverin06  View Original Post
    Your liberty working again?

RBW Member Steverin06 is an unknown quantity at this point Steverin06's Avatar
    Liberty

I got the head back and the original problem was fixed. However I'm having a problem with the number 1 O2 sensor reading high and getting excluded. It was only happening during the second dive of the day, but last week it happened about 20 minutes into my first dive. It's been doing this since my training dives.

I've got a quick connect from my O2 1st stage to the head. Once I get a longer hose for this connection I'm going to take it off and try this connection with no QC - per Matej's reccomendation. However all cells calibrate normally while bypassing this connection, so I'm not so sure this will fix it - but I've got to try something.
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast