+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: DIVESOFT and CCR Liberty

RBW Member Steverin06 is an unknown quantity at this point Steverin06's Avatar
    Liberty

Re: DIVESOFT and CCR Liberty

Quote Originally Posted by michael-fisch  View Original Post
    Man oh man, you're finally getting smart. Of course you can always take it back to the dealer, just like you would with a car, boat or private aircraft.
    Or do you think rebreathers should cost more than 30 year old F15s in order to pay for the free lifetime maintainance?
    If you can't live with it, I'll happily pay you $4500 for your broken RB, without the tanks.

Michael
    Great job writing a huge paragraph while somehow not answering my question. Just because I don't think I should have to fit the bill on shipping an apparently less than 10 hour old (news to me) defective head, doesn't mean I'm asking for free MX for life.

Quote Originally Posted by michael-fisch  View Original Post
    BTW 350 miles from China is nothing. I spent 15 years supporting the pilots who flew just barely on the NATO side of the East German, Czechoslovakian and Hungarian borders, sometimes armed with special weapons at the height of the cold war.
    Back then GPS didn't exist either.

Michael
    Wow did you also go uphill both ways in the snow while SUPPORTING the pointy tip?

RBW Member michael-fisch is on a distinguished road michael-fisch is on a distinguished road michael-fisch's Avatar
    SF2, IDA76, Flex

AH1

Quote Originally Posted by Steverin06  View Original Post
    Great job writing a huge paragraph while somehow not answering my question. Just because I don't think I should have to fit the bill on shipping an apparently less than 10 hour old (news to me) defective head, doesn't mean I'm asking for free MX for life.

Wow did you also go uphill both ways in the snow while SUPPORTING the pointy tip?
    Nope. Just trying to keep their COMSEC up and running. Sometimes not as easy as it should be, but at least I was in a windowless warm dry building while the bait sat on the flightlines getting de iced every hour or so.
    BTW how many hours do you have on F15s?

Michael

RBW Member Jon lavin is an unknown quantity at this point Jon lavin's Avatar
    Evo+

Dickhead

RBW Member Nubium is an unknown quantity at this point Nubium's Avatar
    Liberty

Dolphin,Megalodon,rEvo

Since it appears as though Divesoft is requiring us to ship our defective equipment back to them at our own cost, I find it fitting they at least open a service center in the states so we don't have to fit the bill of overseas shipping. It's still costing me $50 to ship my head back.

Good thing we seem to be the minority with problems, everyone else's seem to be rock solid.
    Have you gone back to the instructor that sold it to you? Surely there are laws that says they should help and maybe they will pay for the postage back? Or am I living in a dreams world.

RBW Member ECho is an unknown quantity at this point ECho's Avatar
    rEvo Micro FT

Meg

Quote Originally Posted by Nubium  View Original Post
    Have you gone back to the instructor that sold it to you? Surely there are laws that says they should help and maybe they will pay for the postage back? Or am I living in a dreams world.
    Most warranties, in the US, specifically state that it is the owner's responisibilty to present the item for repair and all costs to do that shall be borne by the customer... That's why roadside assistance for a car is handled by customer service, and not by warranty - two completely separate GL accounts...

RBW Member Nubium is an unknown quantity at this point Nubium's Avatar
    Liberty

Dolphin,Megalodon,rEvo

I have just had great customer service from Divesoft head office yet again. Thank you

RBW Member jvos is on a distinguished road jvos is on a distinguished road jvos's Avatar
    Apeks Meg

BMR500 IDA

He pretty much burned that bridge in an earlier post.

RBW Member Steverin06 is an unknown quantity at this point Steverin06's Avatar
    Liberty

Darren Fox would charge me $1600 to ship my head to Divesoft Florida to get it fixed by them. He'd tell me that the head would come back 'mil-spec'.

Back on topic, I have all the confidence that Matej will fix my head that's on his way to him. I just brought home a newborn so if it was going to happen, now is the best time. The Liberty is one sweet unit.
    Last edited by Steverin06; 14th October 2016 at 15:23.

RBW Member Divesoft, LLC is an unknown quantity at this point Divesoft, LLC's Avatar
    CCR Liberty

Darren Fox would charge me $1600 to ship my head to Divesoft Florida to get it fixed by them. He'd tell me that the head would come back 'mil-spec'.

Back on topic, I have all the confidence that Matej will fix my head that's on his way to him. I just brought home a newborn so if it was going to happen, now is the best time. The Liberty is one sweet unit.
    Congratulations Steve!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2