+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: DIVESOFT and CCR Liberty

RBW Member Divesoft, LLC is an unknown quantity at this point Divesoft, LLC's Avatar
    CCR Liberty

DIVESOFT and CCR Liberty

Hello, my name is Matej and I am representative of Divesoft, LLC an exclusive importer of Divesoft products and CCR Liberty for USA market. Please in case of any question regarding our products and services don't hesitate to contact me here or on lower mentioned email and cell phone #.

Have a great day.

Matej Fischer
    Divesoft, LLC
    fischer@divesoftus.com

RBW Member Nubium is an unknown quantity at this point Nubium's Avatar
    Liberty

Dolphin,Megalodon,rEvo

Re: DIVESOFT and CCR Liberty

Quote Originally Posted by Divesoft, LLC  View Original Post
    Hello, my name is Matej and I am representative of Divesoft, LLC an exclusive importer of Divesoft products and CCR Liberty for USA market. Please in case of any question regarding our products and services don't hesitate to contact me here or on lower mentioned email and cell phone #.

Have a great day.

Matej Fischer
    Divesoft, LLC
    fischer@divesoftus.com
    Hi Matej,
    Do you know a date when the BMCL's will be available for the Liberty please?

Thanks
    Doug

RBW Member hattdiver is an unknown quantity at this point hattdiver's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: DIVESOFT and CCR Liberty

Thought I would just put the word out there about Divesoft's customer service, very happy. Was having an issue with my Freedom Bottom Timer and was in contact with their support staff. We concluded that one of the buttons on the unit was defective. The service guy told me to send the unit back. Can't say I was happy about shipping to Czech Republic but luckily my friend was going to Germany and was able to ship it from there. Took about a week and unit was shipped back to the states thru Fedex

RBW Member Divesoft, LLC is an unknown quantity at this point Divesoft, LLC's Avatar
    CCR Liberty

Hello,

thank you for positive comment although you had to send your computer to the Czech Republic. Good news is that from now on it's not gonna be necessary anymore.

All the service procedures can be done now here in the USA, as we finally completed all the necessary equipment including the pressure chamber.

Best regards

Matej Fischer
    Divesoft, LLC
    fischer@divesoftus.com

RBW Member jale is on a distinguished road jale is on a distinguished road jale's Avatar
    Sidekick, Joki, Flex, HH, C96

Hi
    I do agree that Dive Soft is top notch for answering your request and repairing defective soft or hard wares.
    But still too many Freedoms are going back because of these buttons or sensors or software problems...I wish they could learn faster and find solutions...it is a bit tiring to be beta-tester...
    Jale

RBW Member Steverin06 is an unknown quantity at this point Steverin06's Avatar
    Liberty

Quote Originally Posted by hattdiver  View Original Post
    Thought I would just put the word out there about Divesoft's customer service, very happy. Was having an issue with my Freedom Bottom Timer and was in contact with their support staff. We concluded that one of the buttons on the unit was defective. The service guy told me to send the unit back. Can't say I was happy about shipping to Czech Republic but luckily my friend was going to Germany and was able to ship it from there. Took about a week and unit was shipped back to the states thru Fedex
    Since it appears as though Divesoft is requiring us to ship our defective equipment back to them at our own cost, I find it fitting they at least open a service center in the states so we don't have to fit the bill of overseas shipping. It's still costing me $50 to ship my head back.

Good thing we seem to be the minority with problems, everyone else's seem to be rock solid.

RBW Member michael-fisch is on a distinguished road michael-fisch is on a distinguished road michael-fisch's Avatar
    SF2, IDA76, Flex

AH1

Quote Originally Posted by Steverin06  View Original Post
    Since it appears as though Divesoft is requiring us to ship our defective equipment back to them at our own cost, I find it fitting they at least open a service center in the states so we don't have to fit the bill of overseas shipping. It's still costing me $50 to ship my head back.

Good thing we seem to be the minority with problems, everyone else's seem to be rock solid.
    Steve,
    untill you learn to wipe your own ass, please stay in the Air Force, since you will never stand a chance in the real world.

Michael
    Last edited by michael-fisch; 13th October 2016 at 07:10. Reason: army was replaced by Air Force

RBW Member Steverin06 is an unknown quantity at this point Steverin06's Avatar
    Liberty

Quote Originally Posted by michael-fisch  View Original Post
    Steve,
    untill you learn to wipe your own ass, please stay in the Air Force, since you will never stand a chance in the real world.

Michael
    You're right, living 350 miles from China working 65+ hour weeks daily flying in the most contested airspace in the world isn't the real world - I must live in a fairy land.

So I take it you think the customer should have to pay for shipping back a barely used $5,000 CCR liberty head because of a defect?
    Last edited by Steverin06; 13th October 2016 at 08:12.

RBW Member michael-fisch is on a distinguished road michael-fisch is on a distinguished road michael-fisch's Avatar
    SF2, IDA76, Flex

AH1

You're right, living 350 miles from China working 65+ hour weeks daily flying in the most contested airspace in the world isn't the real world - I must live in a fairy land.

So I take it you think the customer should have to pay for shipping back a barely used $5,000 CCR liberty head because of a defect?
    Man oh man, you're finally getting smart. Of course you can always take it back to the dealer, just like you would with a car, boat or private aircraft.
    Or do you think rebreathers should cost more than 30 year old F15s in order to pay for the free lifetime maintainance?
    If you can't live with it, I'll happily pay you $4500 for your broken RB, without the tanks.

Michael

SF2, IDA76, Flex

AH1

BTW 350 miles from China is nothing. I spent 15 years supporting the pilots who flew just barely on the NATO side of the East German, Czechoslovakian and Hungarian borders, sometimes armed with special weapons at the height of the cold war.
    Back then GPS didn't exist either.

Michael

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast