+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Golem Gear Shipping Prices

RBW Member ntokyo is an unknown quantity at this point ntokyo's Avatar
    Copis Hammer Mini

rEvo II mCCR

Re: Golem Gear Shipping Prices

Sometimes companies are using third party companies for packing and shipping. They take a margin and a flat rate applies for small items. Golem Gear is likely to be in this scenario. Maybe he is not go to post-office to take an envelope, pack it personally and return to post office to pay....
    Maybe it costs that price to Golem Gear...

Shipping price is a component of the offer. Like it or dislike it. In any case, since you know the price before paying, and accepted the terms, I do not feel relevant to complain.... Some are expensive. Some not.

RBW Master Plumber lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Meg,Prizm,RB80,LARV,MK15,HomeB

Steve,

Just a quick note:
    You saw the shipping price before placing the order.
    As mentioned, shipping prices are generated directly from the shippers systems. The final shipping quote also includes handling.
    You agreed to the price by placing the order.
    That's really all there is.

Sorry you are not happy.

RBW Member Steverin06 is an unknown quantity at this point Steverin06's Avatar
    Liberty

Quote Originally Posted by Pat O'Brien  View Original Post
    Wow, typical pilot. I sure hope you stay in the AF as we donít need any more winey ass pilots in the airline business. So do you think people will want to discuss your concerns or answer your questions going forward, I donít think so.

C'mon bro, is that the best insult you have? If you haven't realized, I'm trying to get this thread as much exposure as possible. When people see another reply, they will once again view the thread. But when you let them down with shit like this, it disappoints them and the thread gets less views. Please work on this in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by lof  View Original Post
    Steve,

Just a quick note:
    You saw the shipping price before placing the order.
    As mentioned, shipping prices are generated directly from the shippers systems. The final shipping quote also includes handling.
    You agreed to the price by placing the order.
    That's really all there is.

Sorry you are not happy.
    You're absolutely right, I agreed because I thought I didn't have another(valid) option. Then I inquired as to why shipping was so expensive, everyone knows the rest.

Great job charging $10 to put two small pieces of metal in a flat rate envelope. I've shown what a company that charges shipping prices honestly does, I'll simply go elsewhere.

RBW Member rjack will become famous soon enough rjack will become famous soon enough rjack will become famous soon enough rjack's Avatar
    Meg

Quote Originally Posted by Steverin06  View Original Post
    Great job charging $10 to put two small pieces of metal in a flat rate envelope. I've shown what a company that charges shipping prices honestly does, I'll simply go elsewhere.

So have you found another source for those Lola mounts?

RBW Member broncobowsher is on a distinguished road broncobowsher is on a distinguished road broncobowsher's Avatar
    TBD

C'mon bro, is that the best insult you have? If you haven't realized, I'm trying to get this thread as much exposure as possible. When people see another reply, they will once again view the thread. But when you let them down with shit like this, it disappoints them and the thread gets less views. Please work on this in the future.

You're absolutely right, I agreed because I thought I didn't have another(valid) option. Then I inquired as to why shipping was so expensive, everyone knows the rest.

Will that include leaving here?

RBW Master Plumber lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Meg,Prizm,RB80,LARV,MK15,HomeB

It all depends on how you look at it.
    Our shipping person was out so I had to ship it.
    I normally charge around $300/hr for my services.
    So the 10 minutes that it took me to package your order would have cost you $50.
    You should be thanking me since you got 80% discount on shipping and handling.

RBW Member Steverin06 is an unknown quantity at this point Steverin06's Avatar
    Liberty

Quote Originally Posted by lof  View Original Post
    It all depends on how you look at it.
    Our shipping person was out so I had to ship it.
    I normally charge around $300/hr for my services.
    So the 10 minutes that it took me to package your order would have cost you $50.
    You should be thanking me since you got 80% discount on shipping and handling.
    See, that's a perfectly reasonable explanation why it costs so much. Even explains why the order I made with DGX the day after yours was shipped a day prior to yours. Man do I feel dumb!

If only you would have explained that to me when I asked rather than tell me you can't control the flat rate shipping costs you were overcharging me by almost 3x this could have all been avoided right?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3