+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Keep Me Alive... The cost of being cheap on sensors

So many CCR So little etc Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase's Avatar
    JJ Hybrid

Inspo, Hammer Head, KISS rEvo

Re: Keep Me Alive... The cost of being cheap on sensors

Quote Originally Posted by rjack  View Original Post
    You have more cell failures on new vs old cause you aren't diving with 2yo cells!.

Just to be clear I mean brand new cells

From 2004 - 2008 I did the as trained, bin all three cells once a year and put in fresh ones.

All at the same time

I carried 1 spare cell

It was during this period I got two current limited cells sent to me and had issues with some new AI cells

Then there was the whole f/up of the new AP cells which were dropping left right and centre.

Since swapping to Narked @ 90 cells, I have had no issues

The shelf life of a narked @ 90 cell is 24 months. The warantee is 12 months in use

Last time I checked Shelf life refered to how long it could be kept on the shelf prior to sale as fit for use.

RBW Member rjack will become famous soon enough rjack will become famous soon enough rjack will become famous soon enough rjack's Avatar
    Meg

Re: Keep Me Alive... The cost of being cheap on sensors

I knew what you meant.
    The key point is that if you were using cells for 18+ months in the CCR you'd probably have a lot more old cell failures.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3