+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Liberty CCR problem.

RBW Member Nubium is an unknown quantity at this point Nubium's Avatar
    Liberty

Dolphin,Megalodon,rEvo

Liberty CCR problem.

Hi All,
    I last dive I did one of the handset turned off, then it rebooted itself, I don't know if the computer turned off in the head or just the handset, but the fact that it had to reboot makes me think it was the computer. This happened at 40 metres in 8 degrees C water, happened 3 or 4 times in one dive. It was better when i was shallower and warmer water. Has anyone else had something similar happen? thanks

RBW Member juank1965 is an unknown quantity at this point juank1965's Avatar
    Liberty

Classic kiss

Re: Liberty CCR problem.

HI Nubium. Never happens to me.
    Send an email to Jitka Cankova to Divesoft

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Quote Originally Posted by juank1965  View Original Post
    HI Nubium. Never happens to me.
    Send an email to Jitka Cankova to Divesoft
    You can also go to their FaceBook page and send a message. While I don't own a Liberty, I have a Freedom computer and they have always been very responsive.

RBW Member Nubium is an unknown quantity at this point Nubium's Avatar
    Liberty

Dolphin,Megalodon,rEvo

Yep, Divesoft are replacing the handset. We know that was the problem cos when I switched the sides of the handset the problem moved with the handset. They have been very quick at helping out.

+ Reply to Thread