+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another fascinating lecture by Dr. Simon Mitchell-Respiratory Physiology

www.AddHelium.com Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium's Avatar

Another fascinating lecture by Dr. Simon Mitchell-Respiratory Physiology

Last edited by Add Helium; 23rd August 2016 at 14:15.
    www.AddHelium.com

RBW Member michael-fisch is on a distinguished road michael-fisch is on a distinguished road michael-fisch's Avatar
    SF2, IDA76, Flex

AH1

Re: Another fascinating lecture by Dr. Simon Mitchell-Respiratory Physiology

I wish you would print the text instead of trying to force me to listen to an almost hour long lecture.
    If I had to listen to all your expert's lectures I wouldn't have the time to get any diving in

Michael

RBW Member dreamdive has disabled reputation dreamdive's Avatar
    Pathfinder, rEvo, Explorer

Meg, PrismII, Titan, Optima, 7

Quote Originally Posted by michael-fisch  View Original Post
    I wish you would print the text instead of trying to force me to listen to an almost hour long lecture.
    If I had to listen to all your expert's lectures I wouldn't have the time to get any diving in

Michael
    \
    Really Michael? Who would you like to transcribe it? Otherwise, we would not get any diving in.
    Nobody is forcing you to anything. :)

Claudia

RBW Member michael-fisch is on a distinguished road michael-fisch is on a distinguished road michael-fisch's Avatar
    SF2, IDA76, Flex

AH1

You're right Claudia.
    Since there are only 24 hours in any day I have to prioritize what I do - which means that lectures like these are among the things that I don't have time for.
    Sorry.

Michael

RBW Member oya has a spectacular aura about oya has a spectacular aura about oya has a spectacular aura about oya has a spectacular aura about oya has a spectacular aura about oya's Avatar
    Meg Apecs

KISS Classic

Make the time!
    These talks are awesome.

I often watch these sorts of things multiple times because A) I'm not a doctor and I find lots of these topics difficult to digest and B) because they're bloody fascinating and I really WANT to understand these issues.

RBW Member deepdave is an unknown quantity at this point deepdave's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

I listen to Simon's talks on my daily commute. Proper use for otherwise wasted time

RBW Member rjack will become famous soon enough rjack will become famous soon enough rjack will become famous soon enough rjack's Avatar
    Meg

You're right Claudia.
    Since there are only 24 hours in any day I have to prioritize what I do - which means that lectures like these are among the things that I don't have time for.
    Sorry.

Michael
    Its worth making the time for.

New Member Simon Mitchell has a reputation beyond repute Simon Mitchell has a reputation beyond repute Simon Mitchell has a reputation beyond repute Simon Mitchell has a reputation beyond repute Simon Mitchell has a reputation beyond repute Simon Mitchell has a reputation beyond repute Simon Mitchell has a reputation beyond repute Simon Mitchell has a reputation beyond repute Simon Mitchell has a reputation beyond repute Simon Mitchell has a reputation beyond repute Simon Mitchell has a reputation beyond repute Simon Mitchell's Avatar

Michael

Hello Michael,

I have posted a link in another thread to a proceedings document with a paper that describes virtually everything that is in the lecture.

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showt...g&goto=newpost

Simon M

SF2, IDA76, Flex

AH1

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Mitchell  View Original Post
    Hello Michael,

I have posted a link in another thread to a proceedings document with a paper that describes virtually everything that is in the lecture.

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showt...g&goto=newpost

Simon M

Thanks Simon, you are the best!
    I'll read it tonight.

Michael

RBW Member candive2 is an unknown quantity at this point candive2's Avatar
    Meg

thank you for posting. very educational.

+ Reply to Thread