+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: For sale: Hollis Explorer

Christian Rasmussen depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth's Avatar

Re: For sale: Hollis Explorer

Hi Alex

Likewise. I definitely need some vacation soon with the family.

Yes, unit is still for sale. Current price is EUR 2000 (about USD 2100) + shipping and payment fees.

Shipping with courier is estimated to EUR 285 (USD 300). This is with UPS, FedEx or similar. I will provide track-trace number + invoice to document shipping cost.

Unit is currently located in Denmark.

Let me know if you have any further questions...

/Christian

RBW Member Morpheus77 is an unknown quantity at this point Morpheus77's Avatar

Hello again Christian,

Thank you very much for your quick reply!

In the original post you've mentioned that unit has a brand new handset, so I'm curious is it the second generation that Hollis introduced just recently with updated firmware and aluminium housing or the original 1st Gen?

Also, is unit's head a 1st Gen or a new one with extended battery life and user's ability to change the batteries?

Thank you again for your time and help!

Christian Rasmussen depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth's Avatar

Handset is still 1st. gen.

No, you can't change the batteries.

/Christian

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus77  View Original Post
    Hello again Christian,

Thank you very much for your quick reply!

In the original post you've mentioned that unit has a brand new handset, so I'm curious is it the second generation that Hollis introduced just recently with updated firmware and aluminium housing or the original 1st Gen?

Also, is unit's head a 1st Gen or a new one with extended battery life and user's ability to change the batteries?

Thank you again for your time and help!

Got it!

Is your friend the only owner of the unit, if yes, how many dives has he done on it?

Overall it's a pretty sweet and tempting deal, considering how many extras are included with the unit.

Please give me some time to organize my finances for after the holidays season, and if unit still will be available closer to the end of January I'll go for it.

Thank you very much!

It has been used a training unit as my dive-buddy is an Explorer instructor.

As the computer is brand new, there is 0 logs in the memory. According to him it has done maximum 20 dives. I have seen the unit, looks like it has hardly been used, it is in very good condition.

If someone else wants to take the unit, I will let you know and we will work something out if you are still interested. Is that ok?

/Christian

Sure, thank you very much Christian!

Merry Christmas and Happy upcoming New Year to you!

Like-wise :)

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus77  View Original Post
    Sure, thank you very much Christian!

Merry Christmas and Happy upcoming New Year to you!

Sold and shipped...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2