+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Meg15, what are your likes and dislikes about it?

RBW Member RayDubs is an unknown quantity at this point RayDubs's Avatar
    Megalodon 2.7

Re: Meg15, what are your likes and dislikes about it?

Quote Originally Posted by windymiller  View Original Post
    What is the price of a meg 15 head in the UK if I wanted to upgrade my old apecs?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    I would need to dig up the e-mail, but I think it's right around the $5,000 USD mark, give or take a couple hundred bucks. I believe it includes the co2 canister spacer to accommodate the smaller head, HUD, and new Apecs handset.

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Got the best one from day 1...

I had a meg for over 10 years now. Went through the upgrades of 2.01k, then 2.06k, then 2.5 and then 2.7 with an x link and Liquivision X1......

I must say I feel my current setup is the best and has served me well. But, I was wondering how the new head was and was waiting to get feedback, which for some reason I don't get in the way I would like to....

I talked with ISC and they said that deco software will be released by DEMA.... But, I would like to hear more from people who have the 15....

Very curious to see where this would go....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RBW Member Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll's Avatar
    Waiting for my Next

Megalodon 2.7

Moe. Thanks for the message, I appreciate this very much. Hope to see you someday

Just another Meg diver trimix1965 is an unknown quantity at this point trimix1965's Avatar
    Megladon Apecs 2.01

Quote Originally Posted by Clive O' Driscoll  View Original Post
    Moe. Thanks for the message, I appreciate this very much. Hope to see you someday
    Clive still lerking around here showing interest in the head just buy it bro you can tell me what it really like...lol.

RBW Member Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll's Avatar
    Waiting for my Next

Megalodon 2.7

Quote Originally Posted by trimix1965  View Original Post
    Clive still lerking around here showing interest in the head just buy it bro you can tell me what it really like...lol.
    All in good time Tony mate, All in good time. Just making sure of a few things..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3