+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2007 APD Inspiration Evolution with Extra Set of Tanks (LIKE NEW CONDITION)

2007 APD Inspiration Evolution with Extra Set of Tanks (LIKE NEW CONDITION)

Selling a 2007 Evolution Rebreather with Medium Harness and Medium Counterlungs.

Asking $3500 USD or $4600 CDN.

Selling because I have a young family and donít use it anymore.

Estimated 60 hours of run time on the unit. The unit needs new sensors and batteries. The tanks need updated hydrostatic testing. The unit is in like new condition with extra O-rings and all original manuals and travel box as well as an Off-board Cylinder Bracket (purchased separately). Will send photos to serious buyers.

Asking $3500 USD or $4600 CDN. Located near Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
    Please send me a private message in Rebreather World if you are interested in the unit.
    Would prefer to deal with someone in Southern Ontario or upper New York State so that you can see the unit in person.

Payment by Interac e-Transfer or cash if picking up in person. To be discussed if shipping elsewhere. Shipping of the unit will be at the expense of the buyer. I can provide shipping dimensions and weight if you are serious about purchasing.

This unit is not ready to dive as it needs sensors and hydrostatic testing on the tanks. You will need a valid certification in order to obtain these. I can also ship to a training facility if you are not certified yet. APD will void their warranty if you are not certified and purchase this unit.

Terry TK@LSC is an unknown quantity at this point TK@LSC's Avatar
    Inspiration

Re: 2007 APD Inspiration Evolution with Extra Set of Tanks (LIKE NEW CONDITION)

Hi Daniela
    I hope you get your asking price. If you change your mind you have my contact info
    Warm regards,

Re: 2007 APD Inspiration Evolution with Extra Set of Tanks (LIKE NEW CONDITION)

Hi All,

The Rebreather unit is sold.

I still have the following remaining:

1 Off-board Cylinder Bracket with Tank Bands
    2 - 2L Cylinders (1 Oxygen, 1 Diluent) [Tanks Need Hydro]

Asking $450USD/$550 CAD for the three items.

Please send me a private message in Rebreather World if you are interested.

+ Reply to Thread