+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hammerhead Controllers, Metal ones, What's the low down?

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Re: Hammerhead Controllers, Metal ones, What's the low down?

Kevin forgot the DSix ashtray version. (Boy, am I about to be in trouble )
    Attached Images
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Quote Originally Posted by markdol2  View Original Post
    Great story kevin,thanks for sharing what others dont have the hutzpa or are afraid to!
    Ditto!

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    Kevin forgot the DSix ashtray version. (Boy, am I about to be in trouble )
    Hey, maybe I should start an ashtray business..........

Even I think Kevin did a great service with sharing some history from his days before the internet.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

RBW Member AndrewDonn is on a distinguished road AndrewDonn is on a distinguished road AndrewDonn's Avatar
    Mk15

Quote Originally Posted by heyydude  View Original Post
    2) The ever handsome Mark Nix wearing his Hammerhead Inspiration with the HH Acrylic Wrist Units (this was in Advanced Diver Magazine and made Mark rich and famous).

Never knew Mark was so rich and famous.

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewDonn  View Original Post
    Never knew Mark was so rich and famous.
    LOL.... I can confirm that neither are true unless there is a big check in the mail with my name on it that I am unaware of...

RBW Member tele is an unknown quantity at this point tele's Avatar

OP here... I took some pictures of the HH Controllers I happen to have:

IMG_4931.jpgIMG_4932.jpgIMG_4935.jpgIMG_4936.jpg

Was on the way out the door to laser show enthusiasts gathering in another state so didn't dig the whole unit out, but I'd guess they're the ones susceptible to corrosion if not taken care of.

King of the Geeks
    heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD!

Quote Originally Posted by tele  View Original Post
    OP here... I took some pictures of the HH Controllers I happen to have:

Attachment 42059Attachment 42060Attachment 42061Attachment 42062

Was on the way out the door to laser show enthusiasts gathering in another state so didn't dig the whole unit out, but I'd guess they're the ones susceptible to corrosion if not taken care of.

Naw, these should be fine. These are Hard Anodized, Teflon Coated, with 316 Stainless Helicoils embedded with carbon grease.

Just go diving.

Kevin.

RBW Member Diver Bill is an unknown quantity at this point Diver Bill's Avatar
    Inspiration Classic

None

If I switch to h&h head and handsets on my classic inspiration would I have to do a crossover class?

New Member DepthCharge is a jewel in the rough DepthCharge is a jewel in the rough DepthCharge is a jewel in the rough DepthCharge is a jewel in the rough DepthCharge is a jewel in the rough DepthCharge is a jewel in the rough DepthCharge is a jewel in the rough DepthCharge is a jewel in the rough DepthCharge's Avatar
    Hammered Inspiration

GEM, DC55, AKA60

Quote Originally Posted by Diver Bill  View Original Post
    If I switch to h&h head and handsets on my classic inspiration would I have to do a crossover class?
    Absolutely, just send me a check for $500.00 I'll give you a test and send your card..............
    John