+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello, my name is Mark Ogden and I'm new

RBW Member mdogden is an unknown quantity at this point mdogden's Avatar
    none

Hello, my name is Mark Ogden and I'm new

I've actually been a member of this forum for some time. I recently, finally got a Revo Standard hybrid and went thru training at Add Helium, great experience. I'm using the Shearwater Predator analog handset, and I'm now having an issue with a possible solenoid controller failure. Does anyone know how to determine if it's the handset or the switching PCB in the battery box?
    Additionally, is there anyone that can work on both the Shearwater handset and Revo battery box?
    Apparently if I send the unit to Revo and it's a handset issue, it has to go to Shearwater. Is this true?
    Anyway any information would be helpful.
    Cheers
    Mark Ogden

The serial number of the rebreather is HM03241.
    I attempted to contact Ocean Edge Outfitters yesterday and today. Both times leaving messages.
    Additionally I contacted Narced at 90, no problem sending it to them
    Last edited by mdogden; 3rd August 2016 at 15:59.

rEvo's daddy
    paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers's Avatar
    rEvo

Re: Hello, my name is Mark Ogden and I'm new

Quote Originally Posted by mdogden  View Original Post
    I've actually been a member of this forum for some time. I recently, finally got a Revo Standard hybrid and went thru training at Add Helium, great experience. I'm using the Shearwater Predator analog handset, and I'm now having an issue with a possible solenoid controller failure. Does anyone know how to determine if it's the handset or the switching PCB in the battery box?
    Additionally, is there anyone that can work on both the Shearwater handset and Revo battery box?
    Apparently if I send the unit to Revo and it's a handset issue, it has to go to Shearwater. Is this true?
    Anyway any information would be helpful.
    Cheers
    Mark Ogden
    did you ask the US rEvo service centre?
    what's the serial number of the unit?
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com
    ...."Yes you have to pre-breathe to activate the scrubber sorb, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about!"...
    .... to get more accurate CO2 injection in the breathing machine we put 2 mass flow controllers in series ...
    .... The noise is a few tens of nano-volts, so DL were able to reduce the output voltage ...
    .... radial scrubbers give longer dwell time than axials...
    .... the earth is flat and ...

RBW Member mdogden is an unknown quantity at this point mdogden's Avatar
    none

Quote Originally Posted by paulraymaekers  View Original Post
    did you ask the US rEvo service centre?
    what's the serial number of the unit?
    I've tried to contact Ocean Edge Outfitters, at 908-359-5468, this is the number listed on the web site, and left 2 messages, one yesterday, one today.
    Additionally I contacted Narked at 90, no problem sending it to them.

rEvo's daddy
    paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers's Avatar
    rEvo

I've tried to contact Ocean Edge Outfitters, at 908-359-5468, this is the number listed on the web site, and left 2 messages, one yesterday, one today.

strange, will ask!
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com
    ...."Yes you have to pre-breathe to activate the scrubber sorb, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about!"...
    .... to get more accurate CO2 injection in the breathing machine we put 2 mass flow controllers in series ...
    .... The noise is a few tens of nano-volts, so DL were able to reduce the output voltage ...

rEvo's daddy
    rEvo

but the serial number is not the correct one: it's the number engraved at the bottom of the unit, on the case
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com

rEvo's daddy
    rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by paulraymaekers  View Original Post
    strange, will ask!
    just called the number, seems OEO called you back yesterday and there is a solution in the works?

best
    paul
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com