+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Interest in Sorb in Richmond VA area

RBW Member hotelconucc93 is an unknown quantity at this point hotelconucc93's Avatar
    Optima

Interest in Sorb in Richmond VA area

Greetings,

I run a small one man shop in Chesterfield, VA where I do Trimix, high pressure O2 and tested Oxygen Clean Air fills. I have about five customers, and three of which have rebreathers.

I started thinking about adding sorb to my "shop" as it's not too common around the area. My question is other than the three rebreathers that I know of, who would want it in this area and what kind? I am thinking of stocking Intersorb 812 NI.

Let me know,

Chet

RBW Member dmiles is an unknown quantity at this point dmiles's Avatar
    MEG, Hollis Explorer

Re: Interest in Sorb in Richmond VA area

Quote Originally Posted by hotelconucc93  View Original Post
    Greetings,

I run a small one man shop in Chesterfield, VA where I do Trimix, high pressure O2 and tested Oxygen Clean Air fills. I have about five customers, and three of which have rebreathers.

I started thinking about adding sorb to my "shop" as it's not too common around the area. My question is other than the three rebreathers that I know of, who would want it in this area and what kind? I am thinking of stocking Intersorb 812 NI.

Let me know,

Chet

I use 812 NI, and I live in Suffolk. Right now about 2 kegs per year, but hoping that will increase soon.

+ Reply to Thread