+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Prism Topaz

New Member Heliox is an unknown quantity at this point Heliox's Avatar
    CCR Liberty

Prism Topaz, Inspo, P2

Prism Topaz

Aloha from Oahu!
    After a decade of faithful service, I'm thinking about selling my Topaz. Not looking to break the bank but know it would serve some one was well as it has served me. Very good condition with Grey Wolf short plate and cover. Dove it this morning. Just gauging interest. Msg me to talk price and pix.

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Re: Prism Topaz

I also had the grey wolf plate, very nice... The Prism Topaz was such a simple and fun unit to dive, just needs TLC....

Best regards,
    Chett. L

Richard Huntrods sunnyboy has a spectacular aura about sunnyboy has a spectacular aura about sunnyboy has a spectacular aura about sunnyboy has a spectacular aura about sunnyboy has a spectacular aura about sunnyboy has a spectacular aura about sunnyboy's Avatar
    Prism Topaz

Quote Originally Posted by chett.l  View Original Post
    i also had the grey wolf plate, very nice... The prism topaz was such a simple and fun unit to dive, just needs tlc....

Best regards,
    ... is ...

Mature mouth breather silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running's Avatar
    Prism

Dolphin

"Is" x 2, according to both my wife and I...!

And Chett, all life support equipment, by definition, deserves TLC, don't you think?
    Last edited by silent running; 2nd August 2016 at 09:07.

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Quote Originally Posted by silent running  View Original Post
    "Is" x 2, according to both and my wife and I...!

And Chett, all life support equipment, by definition, deserves TLC, don't you think?
    100% Right, Andy!!!!
    Chett. L

Mature mouth breather silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running's Avatar
    Prism

Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by Chett.L  View Original Post
    100% Right, Andy!!!!

))!

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyboy  View Original Post
    ... is ...

I think the reason he said "was" is that he sold his P1, right Chett? He dives a P2 now...

CCR Liberty

Prism Topaz, Inspo, P2

Well, I have to say, this thread has generated more discussion than anticipated and I've received more messages than expected. Thanks out to you all!

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Quote Originally Posted by whynot?  View Original Post
    I think the reason he said "was" is that he sold his P1, right Chett? He dives a P2 now...
    Yes, however, I miss the unit as it was one of a kind... See the below link to see a one of kind Prism Topaz, modified by Robert Landreth.

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showt...ht=prism+topaz
    Last edited by Chett.L; 3rd August 2016 at 01:43.
    Chett. L

CCR Liberty

Prism Topaz, Inspo, P2

Unit is sold pending payment. It
    will make someone happy!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast