+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Place to buy sorb on Oahu?

RBW Member sea_ledford is an unknown quantity at this point sea_ledford's Avatar
    SF2

Re: Place to buy sorb on Oahu?

Quote Originally Posted by whynot?  View Original Post
    Google is your friend...

There are a few online dealers that ship 4 free with purchases in excess of a certain amount, usually below what a keg costs. A few are in the FL area.
    I recently (last month) ordered a keg, and couldn't find anyone that ships for free anymore. Sorb is explicitly excluded on all the "spend $100 and get free shopping!" deals. If you can find anyone that will ship to Hawaii for free, order all you can 'cause it won't last! You'll probably even get a "Uhh, we screwed up..." phone call.

In Hawaii, Silent O sells sorb, but they are on Maui.

-Chris

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

You are probably right....

RBW Member MattZimmerman is an unknown quantity at this point MattZimmerman's Avatar
    Se7en

Honolulu Scuba Company, 670 Auahi Street (off Coral one block back from Nimitz). $190 for an Intersorb keg. (I'm owner and new to Rebreather World).

The rebreather program is newish to our shop, but we've been importing Instructor Trainers for about a year now, building capability. PADI Tec40CCR training on Se7en and Prism2 is now available but at this time those instructors have day jobs, so traveling to Oahu for the training is not completely effective. Se7en Tec40CCR instruction from full time staff will become available in Nov 2016. P2 instruction is nights and weekends for the foreseeable future but is available to PADI Tec60CCR level. We have a PADI Tec60CCR course for Se7en on Oct 24th to 27th with IDC to follow if there is any interest (and after this course it is likely that nights and weekends PADI Tec60CCR Se7en training will be available on a weekend and evening schedule). There is one spot available for a PADI Tec100 Prism2 course in early December from Matthew Robinson, UK Training Director.

I've been poking around Rebreather World and haven't really found an obvious place to post our scheduled classes. Anyone want to point me in the correct direction?
    Last edited by MattZimmerman; 29th September 2016 at 20:00.

New Member Heliox is an unknown quantity at this point Heliox's Avatar
    CCR Liberty

Prism Topaz, Inspo, P2

+1 for Matt Robinson

Quote Originally Posted by MattZimmerman  View Original Post
    Honolulu Scuba Company, 670 Auahi Street (off Coral one block back from Nimitz). $190 for an Intersorb keg. (I'm owner and new to Rebreather World).

The rebreather program is newish to our shop, but we've been importing Instructor Trainers for about a year now, building capability. PADI Tec40CCR training on Se7en and Prism2 is now available but at this time those instructors have day jobs, so traveling to Oahu for the training is not completely effective. Se7en Tec40CCR instruction from full time staff will become available in Nov 2016. P2 instruction is nights and weekends for the foreseeable future but is available to PADI Tec60CCR level. We have a PADI Tec60CCR course for Se7en on Oct 24th to 27th with IDC to follow if there is any interest (and after this course it is likely that nights and weekends PADI Tec60CCR Se7en training will be available on a weekend and evening schedule). There is one spot available for a PADI Tec100 Prism2 course in early December from Matthew Robinson, UK Training Director.

I've been poking around Rebreather World and haven't really found an obvious place to post our scheduled classes. Anyone want to point me in the correct direction?

RBW Member matthewoutram is just really nice matthewoutram is just really nice matthewoutram is just really nice matthewoutram is just really nice matthewoutram is just really nice matthewoutram is just really nice matthewoutram is just really nice matthewoutram is just really nice matthewoutram is just really nice matthewoutram is just really nice matthewoutram is just really nice matthewoutram's Avatar
    inspiration

I shipped 80kg from here to Truk postage FOC: https://www.divegearexpress.com/shipping

RBW Member Ocean Legends is an unknown quantity at this point Ocean Legends's Avatar
    Liberty CCR

Hollis Prism2, Meg, Flex,

Hey everyone! We can get you softnolime 8-12 for $180 at Ocean Legends including Hawaii state tax. It's the best deal of the island! We will also drop ship to your residence on Oahu and neighboring islands. For more information, please contact info@oceanlegends.com.

Warm Regards,
    Ocean Legends Dive Team

RBW Member udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn's Avatar
    prism,larv/tubx,leba54,dolphin

mk15,lar vII, ray

with all the negativity on the other threads of overcharging ..........I would get it in writing ........

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

or blood...

RBW Member MattZimmerman is an unknown quantity at this point MattZimmerman's Avatar
    Se7en

At the request of the local rebreather divers we have switched to selling Sofnolime 797 Mesh 812, $190 a keg.

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

At the request of the local rebreather divers we have switched to selling Sofnolime 797 Mesh 812, $190 a keg.
    Very good call. DR Simon Mitchell posted some tests comparing the two and Sofnolime outperforms intersorb hands down. I only trust my life to the best.
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast