+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Place to buy sorb on Oahu?

RBW Member moose_grunt is an unknown quantity at this point moose_grunt's Avatar

Place to buy sorb on Oahu?

I'll be going to Oahu in a couple if weeks for business training. I won't be able to get any dives in, but I'm thinking about using the opportunity to buy a keg of sorb and carry it back with me to Saipan, avoiding the huge shipping cost I'd normally pay.

Anyone know if there's somewhere I can pick up a keg of sofnolime 797?

Thanks,
    Jim

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

Re: Place to buy sorb on Oahu?

Quote Originally Posted by moose_grunt  View Original Post
    I'll be going to Oahu in a couple if weeks for business training. I won't be able to get any dives in, but I'm thinking about using the opportunity to buy a keg of sorb and carry it back with me to Saipan, avoiding the huge shipping cost I'd normally pay.

Anyone know if there's somewhere I can pick up a keg of sofnolime 797?

Thanks,
    Jim
    Some online dealers in the U.S. ship sorb free to U.S. addresses, you might look into that and see if they will ship to the place you are staying, you may also save taxes as well that way.

RBW Member ckrueger is an unknown quantity at this point ckrueger's Avatar
    rEvo Micro 3 w/RMS & NERD

Prism 2 w/NERD

Quote Originally Posted by whynot?  View Original Post
    Some online dealers in the U.S. ship sorb free to U.S. addresses, you might look into that and see if they will ship to the place you are staying, you may also save taxes as well that way.
    Who in the US ships for free?? I need to add them to my list. Thx

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Try looking Glenn Barr up on Face book. He knows where to buy at a discount. He lives on Maui.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

RBW Member oya has a spectacular aura about oya has a spectacular aura about oya has a spectacular aura about oya has a spectacular aura about oya has a spectacular aura about oya's Avatar
    Meg Apecs

KISS Classic

Without offering any endorsement or recommendation I can tell you that Ocean Legends advertises themselves as a CCR friendly shop on Oahu. (Though when I lived there he kept trying to sell me kegs of sorb at about double market price so I would just buy them on the mainland and have them shipped out and it worked out cheaper.)

There's also Patrick who I would recommend. Call ahead and he should be able to hook you up.
    http://patricksdiving.com/rebreather/

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Yes! The guy that runs Ocean Legends is nice and easy...

Best regards,
    Chett. L

New Member Heliox is an unknown quantity at this point Heliox's Avatar
    CCR Liberty

Prism Topaz, Inspo, P2

Ocean Legends or Honolulu Scuba Company

RBW Member moose_grunt is an unknown quantity at this point moose_grunt's Avatar

Thanks all. I'll send some emails and see what I come up with, and report back.

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Sounds great!
    Chett. L

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

Quote Originally Posted by ckrueger  View Original Post
    Who in the US ships for free?? I need to add them to my list. Thx
    Google is your friend...

There are a few online dealers that ship 4 free with purchases in excess of a certain amount, usually below what a keg costs. A few are in the FL area.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast