+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Funny ears

RBW Member OutOfTest is an unknown quantity at this point OutOfTest's Avatar
    None

Funny ears

Hi,

Playing on my CCR a bit more now, I've noticed some funny ear symptoms, normally after I wake up after a day of CCR diving.

I've never had ear problems at all OC, so this is going to be a little hard to describe.

But my ears feel ridiculously easy to equalise. Like sometimes naturally breathing they suddenly overpressurise themselves when I breath out, or under pressurise themselves (squeeze) when breathing in. Just when normally breathing.

Anybody else ever get this? What's going on?

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Re: Funny ears

Once you come out of the water after diving keep clearing your ears on the surface every 15 or 20 minnutes for the next few hours. This helps me too.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

+ Reply to Thread