+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hollis P2 hoses

RBW Member shortkidd is an unknown quantity at this point shortkidd's Avatar
    Hollis Prism2

Poseidon Se7en

Hollis P2 hoses

I am interested to switch out the hoses from my first stage o2 and dil bottles. I have 30cf tanks and the larger yoke so my counter lungs sit a little lower...being 6'11" will do it every time.

I want to get some longer and braided hoses. Are these just standard hoses? Do the o2 hoses need to be o2 clean?

If anyone has any help in this area I would appreciate it.

RBW Member Pat O'Brien is an unknown quantity at this point Pat O'Brien's Avatar
    Hollis Prism2

Re: Hollis P2 hoses

Hi,
    If you purchase the Miflex brand they come O2 cleaned.

saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas's Avatar
    Mk15.5, Prism, Prism2

Ray, Dolphin, Mk15

Re: Hollis P2 hoses

Quote Originally Posted by shortkidd  View Original Post
    I am interested to switch out the hoses from my first stage o2 and dil bottles. I have 30cf tanks and the larger yoke so my counter lungs sit a little lower...being 6'11" will do it every time.

I want to get some longer and braided hoses. Are these just standard hoses? Do the o2 hoses need to be o2 clean?

If anyone has any help in this area I would appreciate it.
    The O2 solenoid and MAV feed hoses have restrictors at the 1st stage but my flex hoses should work fine with the restrictors. All parts on the O2 side will need to be O2 clean and have Viton O-rings installed. If you change out the HP hoses, you will need to change the spindle o-rings as well. I also believe they require a fatter o-ring on the spindle so you'll want to check on that. Otherwise you should be good on swapping out the hoses.
    "However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results." Winston Churchill
    A is A

+ Reply to Thread