+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: X-CCR vs Inspiration

Re: X-CCR vs Inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by kierentec  View Original Post
    SubGravity is the worldwide distributer(besides Europe) for the X-CCR and have plenty of information on their website: http://ccr.sub-gravity.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Im in Europe so that doesnt work for me. Eg instuctors, distribution anything practical like that. Emailed them with some basic questions, didnt get a reply. That's all I need to know irrespective of the quality of the unit. How NOT to bring a product to market.

So many CCR So little etc Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase's Avatar
    JJ Hybrid

Inspo, Hammer Head, KISS rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by theJonas  View Original Post
    Hello everyone!

Im doing some research for (my first) rebreather purchase. If anyone has an opinion on how the inspiration compares to the x-ccr Id appreciate to hear (read) it!

Im know people often give the advice to try different units but that seems to be really hard where I live so Ill settle with researching.

/Jonas

X-CCR with a Shearwater looks a far more polished up to date unit but equily its got masivly less manned testing behind it than the Vision.

The Inspo is a bit behind the curve but still a good value unit and still a solid S/H investment with a few alterations like a decent travel freindly case.

ATBso personaly id go X-CCR but it would be a punt

One thing i spoted streight away is fitting a decent stand on the XCCR might be tricky and it looks like it needs one

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Chase  View Original Post

ATBso personaly id go X-CCR but it would be a punt

One thing i spoted streight away is fitting a decent stand on the XCCR might be tricky and it looks like it needs one
    Mark... Not sure that I follow you on this one....

Putting a stand on an xccr is no different that a HH or Meg... Given that, why would it be tricky?

Dive Safe!

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by diverklondike  View Original Post

Putting a stand on an xccr is no different that a HH or Meg... Given that, why would it be tricky?

Dive Safe!

Mark
    The stand looks very similar to the JJ. Good pics on the xccr fb page.

Quote Originally Posted by wilkinson  View Original Post
    Im in Europe so that doesnt work for me. Eg instuctors, distribution anything practical like that. Emailed them with some basic questions, didnt get a reply. That's all I need to know irrespective of the quality of the unit. How NOT to bring a product to market.
    OK got a nice from answer from them CE is still being worked on for XCCR hope for it by end of the year

RBW Member hbm is on a distinguished road hbm is on a distinguished road hbm's Avatar
    Not yet

One thing i spoted streight away is fitting a decent stand on the XCCR might be tricky and it looks like it needs one[/QUOTE]

Contact "Kent Tooling Diving Products". They made me a great stand for the Defender. At most they might have to change the stud hole positions on the spine of the stand. They produced mine from a scratch drawing to delivered USA in about 2 weeks!

So many CCR So little etc Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase's Avatar
    JJ Hybrid

Inspo, Hammer Head, KISS rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by diverklondike  View Original Post

Dive Safe!

Mark

OK didnt know that

Thaught theres plenty of after market stuff around for common CCR but this being a new one wasent so sure

Thanks for the corection

RBW Member sub5 is an unknown quantity at this point sub5's Avatar
    LAR V, LAR VII standard

Quote Originally Posted by fullytek  View Original Post
    Injection molded plastic or machined delrin? Humm tough call
    Could also mean one manufactor is able to produce large numbers, and the other one not.

all the best,

Thomas

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2