+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stand for Defender/HH

RBW Member manni-yunk is an unknown quantity at this point manni-yunk's Avatar

Re: Stand for Defender/HH

Quote Originally Posted by Whitt  View Original Post
    I like how the arrow matches up with the dot so you know that the canister is sealed!

Is this...who I think it is..on REBREATHER WORLD!!!

NICE! Almost time for CCR?

RBW Member atedeschi is an unknown quantity at this point atedeschi's Avatar
    Kiss Classic & Sidekick CCR

revo Hybrid, Golem Flex

Quote Originally Posted by Chett.L  View Original Post
    Just wondering if the bailout bottle hits the bottom of the stand?

Best regards,
    Signed up just in time for a good burn

RBW Member hbm is on a distinguished road hbm is on a distinguished road hbm's Avatar
    Not yet

Just wondering if the bailout bottle hits the bottom of the stand?

Best regards,

Yes the B/O bottle hits the bottle of the stand (I actually clip the B/O to the stand). But "hits" is in the eye of the beholder. I'd say "contacts" the stand on occasion! Maybe I adjusted to it but I felt my legs rub it at first as well, now I don't notice it all. The stand adds a perfect amount of weight for me (6 3/4LBS) for salt water and It's been a dream for boat diving in typical NE conditions.

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Quote Originally Posted by hbm  View Original Post
    Yes the B/O bottle hits the bottle of the stand (I actually clip the B/O to the stand). But "hits" is in the eye of the beholder. I'd say "contacts" the stand on occasion! Maybe I adjusted to it but I felt my legs rub it at first as well, now I don't notice it all. The stand adds a perfect amount of weight for me (6 3/4LBS) for salt water and It's been a dream for boat diving in typical NE conditions.
    The stand looks a work of art! I had one like yours. I find the the lighter stand is makes the trim nicer, reason: Better to have the weight up higher then lower it makes the unit butt heavy on the Prism 2.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

RBW Member hbm is on a distinguished road hbm is on a distinguished road hbm's Avatar
    Not yet

I find the the lighter stand is makes the trim nicer, reason: Better to have the weight up higher then lower it makes the unit butt heavy on the Prism 2.

Best regards,
    The weight seems good for me and trim is fine. I tried FMCL on a different unit and I felt like I was being pulled upwards at the shoulders. The Defender/HH BMCL keeps me flat. The stand weight hasn't effected that.

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Quote Originally Posted by hbm  View Original Post
    The weight seems good for me and trim is fine. I tried FMCL on a different unit and I felt like I was being pulled upwards at the shoulders. The Defender/HH BMCL keeps me flat. The stand weight hasn't effected that.
    Sounds great, nothing like tinkering.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

RBW Member Rafał Sz. is an unknown quantity at this point Rafał Sz.'s Avatar
    Sentinel Megalodon JJCCR

look hear www.ccrstand.com

RBW Member markdol2 is an unknown quantity at this point markdol2's Avatar
    hammerhead extreeme

Quote Originally Posted by Whitt  View Original Post
    I like how the arrow matches up with the dot so you know that the canister is sealed!
    Paul; how are you doing on cc now and did you buy a defender?

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Quote Originally Posted by markdol2  View Original Post
    Paul; how are you doing on cc now and did you buy a defender?
    He did.... Seems to be doing great!

I dove with him a couple of weeks ago....

RBW Member DaleHawerchuck is an unknown quantity at this point DaleHawerchuck's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Look for a polish guy named Grzegorz Pyc on FB. Ive been looking for a long time to get a stand and I finally found this on the polish equivalent of Ebay. He is an HH instructor overthere and is trustworthy.

I got a custom stand from him to fit an 8ft3 suit inflation bottle at half the price I could get anywhere else I looked. Guy is super fast.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast