+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stand for Defender/HH

RBW Member hbm is on a distinguished road hbm is on a distinguished road hbm's Avatar
    Not yet

Stand for Defender/HH

Kent Tooling and Diving Products in the UK. I wanted a Defender/HH stand for northeast boat diving. Makes gearing up on a rolling boat much easier. Kent tooling sent this thing to me quick and it far exceeded my expectations. The fit and finish is a work of art! Good folks to deal with as well, great communication. Sorry about the sideways pics, couldn't figure that one out!
    Attached Images

Re: Stand for Defender/HH

Hi

nice work of them...

how is it mounted to the can?

thx

RBW Member hbm is on a distinguished road hbm is on a distinguished road hbm's Avatar
    Not yet

Quote Originally Posted by TimTimer  View Original Post
    Hi

nice work of them...

how is it mounted to the can?

thx
    Very simple, pic is worth a thousand words. The studs on the scrubber can fit through the slots on the stands spine. You just add the BC, CL, and backplate and your all set. The base of the scrubber just rests on the stand. It feels very secure and doesn't move at all.
    Attached Images

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

How much does it weigh?
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

Not yet

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    How much does it weigh?

It weighs 6.6 pounds. That works for me, I had to wear a weight belt in saltwater. With the heavy gauge spine I have good weight distribution.

RBW Member markdol2 is an unknown quantity at this point markdol2's Avatar
    hammerhead extreeme

whats the cost,how much height does it add and does it hit your back, bum or thighs when you swim?

Not yet

Quote Originally Posted by markdol2  View Original Post
    whats the cost,how much height does it add and does it hit your back, bum or thighs when you swim?

Their prices are on the web page for Kent Tooling and dive products. I bought when the British pound wasn't as favorable as it is today. My stand adds 6.5" in height. Whats' nice about the construction is depending on what legs you put on (four steel threaded studs) determines the height. I could make it higher or shorter. I did three dives over the weekend with two stages and it was very comfortable. If I swung my leg out my upper thigh would contact the stands "wings". I didn't think it was a big deal, I was contacting my stages anyway. It didn't cause me any problems. If I shortened the stand it would wrap my lower waist and i wouldn't feel it at all. I like the tall stand however for gearing up.

RBW Member markdol2 is an unknown quantity at this point markdol2's Avatar
    hammerhead extreeme

Thank you sir!

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Just wondering if the bailout bottle hits the bottom of the stand?

Best regards,
    Chett. L

RBW Member Whitt is an unknown quantity at this point Whitt's Avatar

I like how the arrow matches up with the dot so you know that the canister is sealed!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast