+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: New comparative research on sodalime preparations

RBW Member Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P's Avatar
    TR300c (mCCR)

Re: New comparative research on sodalime preparations

Ok, thanks Paul. Was hoping some more public data available... but it will do.

Poslano z mojega SM-J500FN z uporabo Tapatalk

SBOD Pilot Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish is a glorious beacon of light Captain Starfish's Avatar
    AP Classic SBOD v. AV1c

Thanks for sharing, Simon.

Whichever products you chose to compare, there would have been someone feeling hurt and left out because you didn't choose their sorb.

For example, I personally use a colour indicating 2.5-5.0mm grain Molecular Products sorb, not sure on the product name for this flavour. It's not rated for diving and not one of your tested products, I'm sure. I don't trust the colour indicator and have always just assumed this stuff needed a much deeper reserve bed due to the larger interstices between granules - so I never pushed it even though I'm chucking it out with only a quarter of the sorb colour changed.

I'll be VERY interested to read what you come up with regarding temp sticks, as I'm about to fit one to my AP Classic + AV1 rig. It would be nice to have a better understanding of what the active bed position, depth and speed means in terms of duration and required "reserve" bed to avoid breakthrough in normal diving. Effectively, ammunition to be able to do a rough equivalent to your comparisons in this study using the equipment on the rebreather.

ZeroEmissions Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad's Avatar
    Sentinel/Boris/Evo/Liberty

HomeBuild, AP Classic, Path

Thanks Simon for the effort and work.
    This will help to delete myths and this also will piss someone off but we're speaking about safety!

Nad

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3