+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Poseidon M28 Availability update

Poseidon M28 Availability update

Due to changes in certification standards and changes in approvals of key electronics components that in turn have led to delays in the CE certification process, the expected delivery time for the first batch of M28 Computers will now be in August. We sincerely apologize for this delay, however it is out of our hands and we are doing everything we can to keep things moving forward swiftly. If you have further questions about this please visit http://rebreather.poseidon.com/poseidon-m28-questions/ and we will respond to you as quickly as possible.

If you would like to place an advance order for an M28, you can submit your request here http://rebreather.poseidon.com/m28-order-requests/

RBW Member moosecooper is an unknown quantity at this point moosecooper's Avatar
    Poseidon se7en

Re: Poseidon M28 Availability update

The latest update is now the middle of September but they are not saying witch year.

RBW Member moosecooper is an unknown quantity at this point moosecooper's Avatar
    Poseidon se7en

Quote Originally Posted by moosecooper  View Original Post
    The latest update is now the middle of September but they are not saying witch year.
    Had e/mail from jorgen Nilsson the other week and he said we will begin shipping the M28 to non EU countries in the last week of September.

New Member Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza's Avatar
    Inspo Classic, JJ-CCR

Mk15.5, rEvo, Vision, Kiss,

Had e/mail from jorgen Nilsson the other week and he said we will begin shipping the M28 to non EU countries in the last week of September.
    Emmm its now October and none available in the land of Oz. ... regards Baz

Poseidon se7en

Quote Originally Posted by Bazza  View Original Post
    Emmm its now October and none available in the land of Oz. ... regards Baz
    Note:- If poseidon shipped on Friday the30th of September it takes some 8-10 days to get to Australia or New Zealand and up to 3 days more to get to the store so it will be late next week if we see them.Moose.

Poseidon se7en

Note:- If poseidon shipped on Friday the30th of September it takes some 8-10 days to get to Australia or New Zealand and up to 3 days more to get to the store so it will be late next week if we see them.Moose.
    The latest,The m28 is estimated to be available for shipment by the end of October!!! Thats from Daniel Hallberg [ Director of Supply Chain ] to our Agent in N.Z. Well i will believe it when i see it!!!!!!! moose

Poseidon se7en

The latest,The m28 is estimated to be available for shipment by the end of October!!! Thats from Daniel Hallberg [ Director of Supply Chain ] to our Agent in N.Z. Well i will believe it when i see it!!!!!!! moose
    As of yesterday31/10/16 Production of the M28 computer has started but at this point in time ,i can not commit to a guaranteed delivery date.All I can promise is that the M28 computers will be delivered as soon as possible/regards jorgen Nilsson

RBW Member mikecjones is an unknown quantity at this point mikecjones's Avatar
    Se7en

Unhappy Re: Poseidon M28 Availability update

As a relatively new CCR diver, I am curious if the lack of communication from Poseidon is standard for this industry or just this company.

I was told they started shipping on 4 November and the backlog will be cleared in 3 - 4 weeks... Which is, conveniently, right after DEMA. Has anybody received one yet? Has anyone been contacted by Poseidon with the status of their order?

I am shocked at how little Poseidon has done to communicate with customers who have put down deposits. Announced delivery dates fly by unacknowledged. This sends a strong signal about how much Poseidon values and respects its customers.

RBW Member Se7en_diver is an unknown quantity at this point Se7en_diver's Avatar
    Poseidon Se7en

I paid for a M28, in full, on 2-Dec-15 because I was told by my dealer they would be available around the end of January & if I paid in full should be on the first shipment (Poseidon later told me when they unveiled the M28 in late 2015 the earliest they committed to delivering was April 2016). In April, was going to be May. In May it was going to be July. Then August. Then late September. The communication has been very poor. My dealer has an extremely difficult time communicating with Poseidon & finally worked his way to the top. Still don't know much. You know more than me if you found out they started shipping. I'm hoping to get more info after my dealer visits the Poseidon folks at DEMA this week. It's been frustrating.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

RBW Member mikecjones is an unknown quantity at this point mikecjones's Avatar
    Se7en

I am not convinced I have any better information than you do, just different information. So far, nobody had confirmed receiving one. I am on my way to DEMA and hope to know more soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast