+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sub Gravity counterlungs + iQsub tees with ADV

RBW Member Mark J Wagstaff is an unknown quantity at this point Mark J Wagstaff's Avatar

Sub Gravity counterlungs + iQsub tees with ADV

I'm keen to try back mount counterlungs. I think the tidiest I have seen are the Sub Gravity gen 2 ( http://sub-gravity.com/product/gen-2...tcounter-lung/ ). I would like to try these with the Hammerhead tees ( http://www.golemgear.com/p-720-bmcl-...ge-button.aspx ).

The problem is that the Meg (36mm at the tee, 30mm at the head) has different hose sizes to the HH (40mm).

Has anyone used with the counterlungs or tees? What did you do to connect everything?

Thanks in advance.

Mark

RBW Member fullytek is an unknown quantity at this point fullytek's Avatar
    megabastard

Re: Sub Gravity counterlungs + iQsub tees with ADV

Sub gravity sells 32mm ts that will fit meg hoses. Order the lung with the opv on the left facing the diver.

Meg hoses will stretch over 36mm t's
    Attached Images

RBW Member Mark J Wagstaff is an unknown quantity at this point Mark J Wagstaff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fullytek  View Original Post
    Sub gravity sells 32mm ts that will fit meg hoses. Order the lung with the opv on the left facing the diver.

Meg hoses will stretch over 36mm t's
    -------------

Thanks for the reply. I have seen the tees you are referring to (and you show in your photo). If i can, I would like to get the newer, compact tee that incorporates the ADV (iQsub or JJ style) rather than uses an Apeks second stage.

Unfortunately, the compact ADV tees have Hammerhead connections - 40mm I believe.

Andy Pitkin apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin is just really nice apitkin's Avatar
    Prism 1

various

Quote Originally Posted by Mark J Wagstaff  View Original Post
    -------------

Thanks for the reply. I have seen the tees you are referring to (and you show in your photo). If i can, I would like to get the newer, compact tee that incorporates the ADV (iQsub or JJ style) rather than uses an Apeks second stage.

Unfortunately, the compact ADV tees have Hammerhead connections - 40mm I believe.
    Drager Ray hoses might work for you. They fit on Meg fittings at one end and 40 mm fittings at the other. They are also very nice and flexible.

Andy

megabastard

I believe the defender is using the iq ADV
    the Iq adv has the same size hose barbs as original Hammerhead Ts meg hoses will stretch over .

the meg hose has a 32mm outlet (T side) and 26mm inlet (head side)
    standard 36mm hoses will connect the dsv to the Ts

megabastard

Attached Images

ccr apprentice Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Meg 2.7/SW, Copis Meg, SK

I found those on the Golem site:
    http://www.golemgear.com/p-563-low-p...ls-single.aspx
    http://www.golemgear.com/p-720-bmcl-...ge-button.aspx
    Are these the ones you're talking about ?

Since I started the thread I have heard from Kelton Blauer at SubGravity. They are working on a prototype tee for the HH and will look at one for the Meg.

The Meg tee will be an ideal solution together with the SubGravity back mounted counter lungs.
    Attached Images

megabastard

I hope they incorporate a perge bottom to the adv this will prevent the need for a mav

RBW Member Deep_Six is an unknown quantity at this point Deep_Six's Avatar
    Mk15.5

Meg, rEvo, KISS, Dräger

Quote Originally Posted by Mark J Wagstaff  View Original Post
    Since I started the thread I have heard from Kelton Blauer at SubGravity. They are working on a prototype tee for the HH and will look at one for the Meg.

The Meg tee will be an ideal solution together with the SubGravity back mounted counter lungs.
    Did they give an indication as to when they'd offer up tee's for the Meg?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast