+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Movie I can't remember the title of

Roland Somodi rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver's Avatar
    Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

Movie I can't remember the title of

Gents,

Might be a strange question. When I was a little kid in the early 80's my Father took me to the movie theatre to see this movie I'm looking for now. It is about a large amount of gold bars somehow (can't remember) end up on the bottom of a river by the waterfall and the main character and his female counterpart use scuba gear and cable lines/winch to salvage all the gold. Considering the fact that it has been 35+ years, please forgive me for not being able to remember more details about it. If you could help me with the title of the movie, that would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

RBW Member MadUKDiver is on a distinguished road MadUKDiver is on a distinguished road MadUKDiver's Avatar
    AP Evolution

Re: Movie I can't remember the title of

Maybe Sam Whiskey

RBW Member Ballester is an unknown quantity at this point Ballester's Avatar
    MEG CCR

Megalodon, Sentinel Expedition

Quote Originally Posted by rolanddiver  View Original Post
    Gents,

Might be a strange question. When I was a little kid in the early 80's my Father took me to the movie theatre to see this movie I'm looking for now. It is about a large amount of gold bars somehow (can't remember) end up on the bottom of a river by the waterfall and the main character and his female counterpart use scuba gear and cable lines/winch to salvage all the gold. Considering the fact that it has been 35+ years, please forgive me for not being able to remember more details about it. If you could help me with the title of the movie, that would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066306/

Roland Somodi rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver's Avatar
    Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

Gents. Thanks a lot for the suggestions. It is not Sam Whiskey for sure. I can't seem to find anything about River of Gold. No trailer on youtube, not available for purchase on Amazon, etc, so for a moment I can't tell if this is the one I'm looking for.

RBW Member topper133 is an unknown quantity at this point topper133's Avatar
    XCCR

+ Reply to Thread