+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Full Face Mask considerations?

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Re: Full Face Mask considerations?

Quote Originally Posted by Muddiver  View Original Post
    So, if you are not a unified team diver, and your dive buddy is diving something other than a Nova. They are SOL if they have a problem and need to buddy breath off one of your gas sources because they all have the Nova adapters attached to them?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You can breathe directly from the nova adapters. I tried it , not a real problem but not greatest comfort either.
    Or you just put 2 second stages on your BO.

Sent by my rEvo scrubber using a shearwater Nerd

Muddiver Muddiver is an unknown quantity at this point Muddiver's Avatar
    Poseidon Cis Lunar 7

Quote Originally Posted by EngelenD  View Original Post
    You can breathe directly from the nova adapters. I tried it , not a real problem but not greatest comfort either.
    Or you just put 2 second stages on your BO.

Sent by my rEvo scrubber using a shearwater Nerd

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

I've been diving the Panorama Nova for many years and feel uncomfortable diving without it now. My advise is if you are going to go and get one get a BOV with at also as it will make diving it a lot less stressful should you need to bailout.

I have an Apeks TX100 Side Reg fitted to mine which also provides a great more options and makes the mask a lot easier to use.

Should you decide to start spending and get one try to find an instructor who has experience with your particular mask so you can learn to set it up and dive it safely as there is a lot more to diving one than strapping it on and diving it.

DSC04371s.jpg

Regards,

Lance

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2