+ Reply to Thread

Thread: newby in the making

RBW Member scubaspike is an unknown quantity at this point scubaspike's Avatar

newby in the making

Hi guys and girls,

I'm Dan, have been diving about 14 years, teaching about 4, and in all that time i have spent an hour on a rebreather and to say that I was instantly hooked would be an understatement. I do not have a unit yet, still in the middle of researching what would work for me. My plan is deepish wreck diving and cave diving, also a bit of traveling. I live in Australia.
    Looking forward to learning more

Cheers

Spike

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Re: newby in the making

Nice to meet you on RBW.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

RBW Member Nicool is on a distinguished road Nicool is on a distinguished road Nicool's Avatar
    rEvo III micro FT RMS

Poseidon Discovery Mark VI

Quote Originally Posted by scubaspike  View Original Post
    Hi guys and girls,

I'm Dan, have been diving about 14 years, teaching about 4, and in all that time i have spent an hour on a rebreather and to say that I was instantly hooked would be an understatement. I do not have a unit yet, still in the middle of researching what would work for me. My plan is deepish wreck diving and cave diving, also a bit of traveling. I live in Australia.
    Looking forward to learning more

Cheers

Spike
    Happy to read you got touched by the magic of rb diving, i can remember how excited i was, and still am.
    You'll find tons of info hear and skilled divers willing to share :)

RBW Member MCandie is an unknown quantity at this point MCandie's Avatar

Hello,

This is Michel and i am new in here to want know more about all.

+ Reply to Thread