+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Liberty CCR experiences?

RBW Member Nubium is an unknown quantity at this point Nubium's Avatar
    Liberty

Dolphin,Megalodon,rEvo

Liberty CCR experiences?

Hi All,
    Im gathering info what what CCR to buy next. Id like to here experiences with the Liberty CCR please. The info much appreciated. thanks

Supporting Member tlocdiver is an unknown quantity at this point tlocdiver's Avatar
    Optima, KISS

Re: Liberty CCR experiences?

I am a liberty instructor (in process) and dealer any questions fell free to pm me. Or call, whatnot. What is your location?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Why am I doing this? Shadowjack is an unknown quantity at this point Shadowjack's Avatar
    CCR Liberty

KISS Classic

[QUOTE=tlocdiver;478819]I am a liberty instructor (in process) and dealer any questions fell free to pm me. Or call, whatnot. What is your location?]

Colt, just guessing... Nubium is from Chamonix France. (It's right there under his Avatar)

Last edited by Shadowjack; 9th June 2016 at 18:29.

Liberty

Dolphin,Megalodon,rEvo

I'd like info from end users , not instructors please . Thanks

New Member Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza's Avatar
    Inspo Classic, JJ-CCR

Mk15.5, rEvo, Vision, Kiss,

We looked at them and a few things jumped out at us straight away:-
    • Weight - Christ its heavy
    • The inability to attach non-3ltr cylinders due to the fixed location of the 1st stages on the frame - weird !

If you are thinking of travelling with it then that enough to put me off straight away.

Shame because it looks a good unit just not well thought out for travelling.

regards Baz

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Baz,

Your assessment is correct as to these issues when they unit was first announced.

In the recent months they have offered several new backplate frame options that are lighter weight and allow you to use different size bottles.

Here is a link to their FB pictures that show many of the newer options.

Dive Safe...

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Bazza  View Original Post
    • The inability to attach non-3ltr cylinders due to the fixed location of the 1st stages on the frame - weird !

If you are thinking of travelling with it then that enough to put me off straight away.

regards Baz

RBW Member Mcelada is an unknown quantity at this point Mcelada's Avatar
    CCR Liberty

Quote Originally Posted by Bazza  View Original Post

regards Baz

Hi, it might be heavy (but as already stated, Divesoft has now in portfolio lighter frames, titanium included). Re the bottles, you can fit 2lt provided they have 100mm diameter (and there some already available in market).
    Hope it helps
    Michele

RBW Member paca_mike is an unknown quantity at this point paca_mike's Avatar
    Meg

Hello
    I own a liberty since 1 month and before I was with a Meg for 4 years ....
    Liberty is really a great ccr....easy to setup , easy to manipulate under water( change set point 1 push ; bo mode 2 push), less volume inside, very compact, flush is very fast reaction. Rbw is fantastic. Trim very easy ,Very secure unit, easy to clean
    Their support service is really fast
    The only bad thing is no Bluetooth to upload the dives log

When you come from the Meg is so easy to dive with the liberty

Envoyé de mon SM-G920F en utilisant Tapatalk

Liberty

Dolphin,Megalodon,rEvo

[QUOTE=paca_mike;478871]Hello
    I own a liberty since 1 month and before I was with a Meg for 4 years ....
    Liberty is really a great ccr....easy to setup , easy to manipulate under water( change set point 1 push ; bo mode 2 push), less volume inside, very compact, flush is very fast reaction. Rbw is fantastic. Trim very easy ,Very secure unit, easy to clean
    Their support service is really fast
    The only bad thing is no Bluetooth to upload the dives log

When you come from the Meg is so easy to dive with the liberty...

Is there a way to upload dive logs at all?

RBW Member paca_mike is an unknown quantity at this point paca_mike's Avatar
    Meg

Yes off courses ! You can read their manual on the support web page for more information

Envoyé de mon SM-G920F en utilisant Tapatalk