+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pictures From The Long Beach Show 2016

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

Re: Pictures From The Long Beach Show 2016

Thanks Chett, amazing shots as always.

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Quote Originally Posted by Pat O'Brien  View Original Post
    Hey Chett, did Hollis have the BMCL for the P2 there?
    Hi Pat,

The BMCL are still in the works and not a priority, may have something towards the end of the year.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

RBW Member tbone1004 is an unknown quantity at this point tbone1004's Avatar
    Greenville, South Carolina, United States

the crossover is basically the two MSR bags tied together across the small of your back. I can't imagine that it would work under anything else other than the SMS100 and SMS75 due to the space required to cross over between your back and the plate. I could be wrong, but if you want a BoB, why not just get the sidekick?

RBW Member dreamdive has disabled reputation dreamdive's Avatar
    Pathfinder, rEvo, Explorer

Meg, PrismII, Titan, Optima, 7

thank you Chett for doing all these work and sharing!!!!

rEvo CCR Driver silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by scottw  View Original Post
    Funny that JJ has cells but I've been waiting on mine since mid April
    There was a production estimating problem at the cell factory that supplies both JJ and rEvo and inventory ran out…that has now been corrected for JJ and you should see availability soon. The cells you see in that unit are used

Cheers,

Curt

RBW Member scottw is an unknown quantity at this point scottw's Avatar
    JJ

Quote Originally Posted by silentscuba  View Original Post
    There was a production estimating problem at the cell factory that supplies both JJ and rEvo and inventory ran out…that has now been corrected for JJ and you should see availability soon. The cells you see in that unit are used

Cheers,

Curt
    Thanks for the update....was being a a bit sarcastic...but that never comes across well in type format.

I realize the the issue is at the cell manufacturer and not JJ....but frustrating non the less. They did look nice though and couldn't resist a comment

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Quote Originally Posted by scottw  View Original Post
    Funny that JJ has cells but I've been waiting on mine since mid April
    That's interesting, wondering what's the hold up, other than there making new fresh batch?

Best regards,
    Chett. L

TecRB Robert Landreth will become famous soon enough Robert Landreth will become famous soon enough Robert Landreth will become famous soon enough Robert Landreth will become famous soon enough Robert Landreth's Avatar
    Haked Prism

HomeBuild

Thumbs up Re: Pictures From The Long Beach Show 2016

Thanks Chett

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Landreth  View Original Post
    Thanks Chett
    Thank you Robert, as you will always be my Prism topaz, guru, parts inventor and grand modifier.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

RBW Member scottw is an unknown quantity at this point scottw's Avatar
    JJ

Quote Originally Posted by Chett.L  View Original Post
    That's interesting, wondering what's the hold up, other than there making new fresh batch?

Best regards,

No clue, but being from a manufacturing background I can see this as RB mfg's are a very small percentage of the cells mfg's business so instead of cutting in to production to get a new batch out ASAP, they just scheduled as a new batch as if it was a new order

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast