+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Newbi and Cautiously Optomistic

RBW Member Chebs is an unknown quantity at this point Chebs's Avatar
    Kiss Classic

Newbi and Cautiously Optomistic

My name is Chris and it is a pleasure to post my first post to the forum. I have been surfing around the posts gaining info and learning all I can before I make the plunge into my first rebreather.

I have been a diver since 1995, I currently teach with PADI and PSAI and will be working towards more tech and rebreather diving in the near future. I have spent the last 3 years researching and reading on rebreather education, types, accidents and anything else I can get my hands on. I look forward to the purchase and the training.

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your community, and look forward to learning and participating in the future.

Chris

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Re: Newbi and Cautiously Optomistic

Hi Chris,

Nice to meet you here on RBW

Best regards,
    Chett. L

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

You won't regret taking the step...you will only regret why you didn't take the step earlier

Sent by my rEvo scrubber using a shearwater Nerd

RBW Member Kian is an unknown quantity at this point Kian's Avatar
    Poseidon Se7en

Hi Chris,

I'm new as well an anxiously awaiting my rb and training. I live close by to you. Have you found any local ccr groups?

+ Reply to Thread