+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Amphibico External Monitor pinout

Roland Somodi rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver's Avatar
    Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

Amphibico External Monitor pinout

Gents,

Just recently acquired an Amphibico ACFM350 external monitor that came with a 3 pin underwater pluggable connector (similar to E/O cord design). I was wondering if anyone would know the pinout of the connector. Obviously 1 is the ground, the other is the analog video, but what is the third one? Any help would be greatly appreciated.amp1.jpgamp2.jpg
    Very Respectfully

Roland Somodi

sent from my Commodore 64 using Wizard of War....

RBW Member sm1ck1 is an unknown quantity at this point sm1ck1's Avatar
    rEvo II titanium (prototype)

Re: Amphibico External Monitor pinout

Quote Originally Posted by rolanddiver  View Original Post
    Gents,

Just recently acquired an Amphibico ACFM350 external monitor that came with a 3 pin underwater pluggable connector (similar to E/O cord design). I was wondering if anyone would know the pinout of the connector. Obviously 1 is the ground, the other is the analog video, but what is the third one? Any help would be greatly appreciated.Attachment 44002Attachment 44003
    If I remember well (and I have only started this week to play with my mine to get it attached to a Go Pro).... I think top and bottom are GND....coz the connector can be put on both ways....leaving video in for the middle.

Sent from my MHA-AL00 using Tapatalk

Roland Somodi rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver's Avatar
    Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

Re: Amphibico External Monitor pinout

Makes sense. Thanks a lot. Once i get home end of next week i will start playing with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Very Respectfully

Roland Somodi

sent from my Commodore 64 using Wizard of War....

+ Reply to Thread