+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HH for sale, Annapolis, Md

RBW Member Jeffmedic is an unknown quantity at this point Jeffmedic's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Optima, Titan, inspiration

HH for sale, Annapolis, Md

Early HH ccr for sale. 4200. Buyer pays shipping. Unit has been modified for lower profile. eg; bottle quick mounts on backplate and scrubber mounts directly to backplate. This enables user to switch to sidemount in minutes. Over shoulder cl, 2 sets of hoses. Deco and trimix on BOTH wrist units. All systems work perfectly.
    Reasonable offers considered.

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Re: HH for sale, Annapolis, Md

While Jeff does not have a lot of posts on RBW, he is a long time member of the dive industry who is well known to many people on this site.

Dive Safe...

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffmedic  View Original Post
    Early HH ccr for sale. 4200. Buyer pays shipping. Unit has been modified for lower profile. eg; bottle quick mounts on backplate and scrubber mounts directly to backplate. This enables user to switch to sidemount in minutes. Over shoulder cl, 2 sets of hoses. Deco and trimix on BOTH wrist units. All systems work perfectly.
    Reasonable offers considered.

Hammerhead

Quote Originally Posted by diverklondike  View Original Post
    While Jeff does not have a lot of posts on RBW, he is a long time member of the dive industry who is well known to many people on this site.

Dive Safe...

Mark
    Thank you Mark.

King of the Geeks
    heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD!

I can also say that Jeff has consistently taken great care of his equipment, and is one of our earliest and best Instructors.

Kevin Juergensen
    Juergensen Marine, Inc.

Hammerhead

Quote Originally Posted by heyydude  View Original Post
    I can also say that Jeff has consistently taken great care of his equipment, and is one of our earliest and best Instructors.

Kevin Juergensen
    Juergensen Marine, Inc.
    Thanks for all you did for the industry Kevin. VERY FEW have a clue. I saw from day one and dived the stuff that came before. Im tired of the mfg demands on instructors. The instructor GENERALLY are teaching because the LOVE diving and want to share it w others NOT to get rich! We eek out an ok living at best!! the mfg constantly attempting to outdo one another at the cost of the customer, agencies bowing to the mfg, mfg forming groups, in the name of safety to force agencies to their will. THE MARKET IS SATURATED. The people are going to get sick and tired of this bs sooner than later and the market will contract more! Thats my rant, 2016 is theend of the line for teaching ccr. I wont miss the bs, wont have to "keep quiet" about what i see in the industry.

Hammerhead

Thanks for all you did for the industry Kevin. VERY FEW have a clue. I saw from day one and dived the stuff that came before. Im tired of the mfg demands on instructors. The instructor GENERALLY are teaching because the LOVE diving and want to share it w others NOT to get rich! We eek out an ok living at best!! the mfg constantly attempting to outdo one another at the cost of the customer, agencies bowing to the mfg, mfg forming groups, in the name of safety to force agencies to their will. THE MARKET IS SATURATED. The people are going to get sick and tired of this bs sooner than later and the market will contract more! Thats my rant, 2016 is theend of the line for teaching ccr. I wont miss the bs, wont have to "keep quiet" about what i see in the industry.
    Woops, intended to say the unit is sold as well

Hammerhead

Quote Originally Posted by heyydude  View Original Post

Kevin Juergensen
    Juergensen Marine, Inc.
    And the "rant" had ZERO to do w JM!!
    Just sick of this being ALL about business and money. Everyone talking about "safety" mostly to promote their machine over another and to cover mfg ass. Its NOT about you, the end user, its PROMOTINAL!,

RBW Member SlowDiver will become famous soon enough SlowDiver will become famous soon enough SlowDiver will become famous soon enough SlowDiver's Avatar
    Hammerhead Hybrid

And the "rant" had ZERO to do w JM!!
    Just sick of this being ALL about business and money. Everyone talking about "safety" mostly to promote their machine over another and to cover mfg ass. Its NOT about you, the end user, its PROMOTINAL!,
    Jeff if you lived closer you and I would probably have been good buddies. We think alike.

RBW Member Dan Wright has a spectacular aura about Dan Wright has a spectacular aura about Dan Wright has a spectacular aura about Dan Wright has a spectacular aura about Dan Wright has a spectacular aura about Dan Wright's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme

Dolphin

Thanks Jeff, I am a hardcore JM user as well. No need to fix what is not broken to begin with. All the best, -Dan

RBW Member osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris's Avatar
    HH INSPO HYBRIB BASTARDISED MK

KISS/IDA64/72/60/Mk15/Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Wright  View Original Post
    Thanks Jeff, I am a hardcore JM user as well. No need to fix what is not broken to begin with. All the best, -Dan
    Ditto. I have three at this time. I have no freaking idea what on earth I was thinking....http://www.rebreatherworld.com/images/smilies/eek.png