+ Reply to Thread

Thread: he hello to all off you here.

RBW Member Tecdivingcuracao is an unknown quantity at this point Tecdivingcuracao's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2

Cool he hello to all off you here.

Now I am also member off this great world.
    Hope to find many answers, and hope to post some interesting questions.
    So let the fun begin.

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Re: he hello to all off you here.

Welcome to RBW. Feel free to post your questions.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

Enjoying the silence Lake_Tahoe_Diver will become famous soon enough Lake_Tahoe_Diver will become famous soon enough Lake_Tahoe_Diver will become famous soon enough Lake_Tahoe_Diver's Avatar
    Prism Topaz

Kiss Sport

welcome to the group.

RBW Member jnowak100 is an unknown quantity at this point jnowak100's Avatar
    hollis prism 2

I am just joining RBW myself, after a number of Trimix dives in Curacao, a great time with you and your colleagues, a couple of weeks of Trimix is the cost of a rebreather. So joining to help me figure out the features and benefits, pros and cons and what unit will work optimally to meet my goals and objectives. I dive the north Atlantic and on vacation the Caribbean, I am a tec instructor and accostomed to diving sidemount with a number of tanks, the small package of Rebreather is attractive, as well as the significant cost savings, So I am starting by reading the posts, equipment manuals, and talking to rebreather instructors/reps to try to understand the issues and find the questions. I hope to buy a unit soon and start training.

RBW Member divemedic85 is an unknown quantity at this point divemedic85's Avatar
    rEvo3 Mini

Welcome to probably the best forum for information, shenanigans and good well rounded folks to learn from.

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Hi And welcome to the dark side ;)
    I will be in Curacao from 6 to 15 July , maybe we meet there.

Sent by my rEvo scrubber using a shearwater Nerd

Banned CGOUGHN is an unknown quantity at this point CGOUGHN's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2

Poseidon MkVI

Quote Originally Posted by jnowak100  View Original Post
    I am just joining RBW myself, after a number of Trimix dives in Curacao, a great time with you and your colleagues, a couple of weeks of Trimix is the cost of a rebreather. So joining to help me figure out the features and benefits, pros and cons and what unit will work optimally to meet my goals and objectives. I dive the north Atlantic and on vacation the Caribbean, I am a tec instructor and accostomed to diving sidemount with a number of tanks, the small package of Rebreather is attractive, as well as the significant cost savings, So I am starting by reading the posts, equipment manuals, and talking to rebreather instructors/reps to try to understand the issues and find the questions. I hope to buy a unit soon and start training.
    It was great having you down here. We hope to do some more deep dives with you in the future, except this time, on rebreathers!

Cheers - Chris

+ Reply to Thread