+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Diving in Guam

RBW Member sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330's Avatar
    Who cares

A few

Diving in Guam

This is a long shot but here goes. I'm in guam on business for the next three weeks and looking for a rebreather dive partner for this weekend and the following weekend. I've got myself booked on a charter this weekend and would be nice if I could link up with another rebreather diver.

Scott

RBW Member Gl1tchie is an unknown quantity at this point Gl1tchie's Avatar
    JJ

Re: Diving in Guam

Can you pay for my tickets??

RBW Member ntokyo is an unknown quantity at this point ntokyo's Avatar
    Copis Hammer Mini

rEvo II mCCR

Sorry to hack. Any rebreather friendly dive center you can recommend ? Where I can get tanks, refill and sorb ?

Thank you. Nicolas

RBW Member sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330's Avatar
    Who cares

A few

Quote Originally Posted by Gl1tchie  View Original Post
    Can you pay for my tickets??
    Are you in Guam?

Who cares

A few

Quote Originally Posted by ntokyo  View Original Post
    Sorry to hack. Any rebreather friendly dive center you can recommend ? Where I can get tanks, refill and sorb ?

Thank you. Nicolas
    Brought all my own gear equipment and supplies. I'm going with MDA for the charter and they didn't seem overly concerned I was diving a rebreather.

RBW Member ntokyo is an unknown quantity at this point ntokyo's Avatar
    Copis Hammer Mini

rEvo II mCCR

This is the regular charter boat. I used to go there. I will contact them to see if can provide tanks and refill for oxy.

Thank you. Kind Regards, Nicolas

RBW Member Gl1tchie is an unknown quantity at this point Gl1tchie's Avatar
    JJ

Quote Originally Posted by sensor330  View Original Post
    Are you in Guam?
    Nope

But I wish I was.
    Hope you find someone mate!!

RBW Member sumpguy is an unknown quantity at this point sumpguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sensor330  View Original Post
    Brought all my own gear equipment and supplies. I'm going with MDA for the charter and they didn't seem overly concerned I was diving a rebreather.
    I dove with both MDA and Axe Murderer just a month of so ago. While I was happy to go out with either shop, I preferred my dive trips a bit more with Axe Murderer.

RBW Member AdrianSmith is an unknown quantity at this point AdrianSmith's Avatar
    Hollis Prism2

MDA has a rebreather instructor on staff. I believe he dives a Prism2. O2 and sorb shouldn't be an issue.

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Hope you can possibly post some pictures once you go there. Have a great time.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast