+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pre-owned KISS GEM

www.AddHelium.com Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium's Avatar

Pre-owned KISS GEM

PO-KISS%20Gem_thumbnail.jpg
    Pre-Owned KISS GEM rebreather in very good condition! This item is rated "7" on the Add Helium rating scale

From the manufacturer:

With the KISS GEM, which is a passive-addition system, new gas is added to the loop at a ratio of approximately 3 to 1 – extending the duration of any cylinders gas supply by a factor of three. GEM is an acronym for Gas Extending Mechanism, a patented passive-addition system developed by KISS Rebreathers. The minimum nitrox mix for use with the GEM in a recreational diving scenario is 32 percent, with the more desirable, function mix anywhere between 36 and 40 percent. This is because the recirculation process in the loop will drop the oxygen content from the supply cylinder by 4 to 6 percent. Because this number remains a relative constant, there is not much guess work as what mix you are breathing.

See the product page HERE
    www.AddHelium.com

www.AddHelium.com Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium has a spectacular aura about Add Helium's Avatar

Re: Pre-owned KISS GEM

Price reduced to only $1,699!
    www.AddHelium.com

Price reduced to $1,299!
    www.AddHelium.com

Price drop to $999!!
    www.AddHelium.com

Sold!
    www.AddHelium.com

This unit has come back to us for sale due to extenuating circumstances that affected the buyer. Priced now at $975!

See the product page HERE
    www.AddHelium.com

RBW Member tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione's Avatar
    Kiss Spirit Lte

Azimuth, KISS CLASSIC,KISS GEM

Wow if I didn't own one I'd jump on this deal. Anytime I go on a trip with my open circuit friends I just toss my GEM in the bag. You need one Nitrox tank on a two tank trip and you get the whole warm moist (almost) bubble less experience. Plus you look really cool.

RBW Member ntokyo is an unknown quantity at this point ntokyo's Avatar
    Copis Hammer Mini

rEvo II mCCR

Quote Originally Posted by tcascione  View Original Post
    Wow if I didn't own one I'd jump on this deal. Anytime I go on a trip with my open circuit friends I just toss my GEM in the bag. You need one Nitrox tank on a two tank trip and you get the whole warm moist (almost) bubble less experience. Plus you look really cool.
    It seems very sexy. I would jump on it if it was not working with extendair cartridges....

Fake Diver Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack's Avatar
    Meg

KISS

at that price, get the packable scrubber

RBW Member ntokyo is an unknown quantity at this point ntokyo's Avatar
    Copis Hammer Mini

rEvo II mCCR

Do you have an idea of the cost of packable scrubber ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast